Sponsored

How are my Canadian friends doing? Any updates?

Parker.36

First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Any of my Canadian friends get there Jeeps yet or an update saying it’s on its way or anything? I need some good news!
I ordered mine back in November, but so many delays with some of the options I have... so I’m on week 20 of waiting now. One day... one day...
Sponsored

CanuckUSMC

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon (Sarge Green)
Sorry Mandy, same thing here in BC. I ordered a custom 2021 Unlimited Rubicon in October 2020, and I have been told expect delivery Feb March now the middle of May. To say that I am pissed is understating things. I don't blame the dealer of course. Although if I don't have the thing built in May I will be asking them to throw in something...

OP
OP

Parker.36

First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Sorry Mandy, same thing here in BC. I ordered a custom 2021 Unlimited Rubicon in October 2020, and I have been told expect delivery Feb March now the middle of May. To say that I am pissed is understating things. I don't blame the dealer of course. Although if I don't have the thing built in May I will be asking them to throw in something...
Oh no... I don’t like hearing that! I never even got a delivery date... but when I first ordered he said latest March. Now March is over. I’m doing a trade in with my Sahara and the dealer and I came up with an approx extra km from November to March with a trade in value... I’ll be going over that I’m mark now for sure. So hoping they’ll compensate me with the trade in value we agreed on to make up for the wait.

CanuckUSMC

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m doing a trade in with my Sahara and the dealer and I came up with an approx extra km from November to March with a trade in value... I’ll be going over that I’m mark now for sure. So hoping they’ll compensate me with the trade in value we agreed on to make up for the wait.
I would get on the phone with your salesman and start out the conversation with: "Where is my new Jeep?" Get him back on his heels and then bring up the trade-in.

Just remember they want to get you in a new Jeep. And it is Jeep's fault that you aren't in one right now.

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Same boat here. Ordered Oct 19/2020. They told me 2-3 months. Looks like it'll be 7 months. Went D1 a couple weeks ago with it supposedly arriving by mid May but we'll see.

Sponsored

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Last update I had was expected ship date of April 6th, so I'll be following up with the dealer next week to see if it's actually been built. I ordered mine September 22nd, GTA area.

OP
OP

Parker.36

First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Last update I had was expected ship date of April 6th, so I'll be following up with the dealer next week to see if it's actually been built. I ordered mine September 22nd, GTA area.
Let us know!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Ordered Nov 25, entered D status on March 6. Still waiting, no updates no estimated ship date. Ordered from the GTA, at this point all the excitement is gone and tbh I really have no idea when it will arrive.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Parker.36

First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Ordered Nov 25, entered D status on March 6. Still waiting, no updates no estimated ship date. Ordered from the GTA, at this point all the excitement is gone and tbh I really have no idea when it will arrive.
I feel you... when they told me March the latest I was hoping for before and then it just kept getting pushed back ... now I’m just feeling “whatever” because every time I get excited about, that feeling gets smooshed. Keep your head up!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I feel you... when they told me March the latest I was hoping for before and then it just kept getting pushed back ... now I’m just feeling “whatever” because every time I get excited about, that feeling gets smooshed. Keep your head up!
Yeah I was quoted 8-10 weeks before when I placed the order. This is ridiculous now. Majority of the Canadians on this forum have not received it

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Placing an order today or tomorrow for a MT Willys JLU and crossing my fingers...

CanuckUSMC

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I was quoted 8-10 weeks before when I placed the order. This is ridiculous now. Majority of the Canadians on this forum have not received it
Do you have it yet? I am still waiting on mine (ordered end of October 2020)...

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Do you have it yet? I am still waiting on mine (ordered end of October 2020)...
I haven’t received mine yet. What’s the status on yours? My dealer said estimated ship date is 05/05/2021 so let’s see what he says I’ll follow up in a few days
Sponsored