Sponsored

How are my Canadian friends doing? Any updates?

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I ordered mine Sep 22nd, estimated ship date of Apr 6th, picked it up at the dealer on Apr 16th.
Sponsored

CanuckUSMC

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon (Sarge Green)
I haven’t received mine yet. What’s the status on yours? My dealer said estimated ship date is 05/05/2021 so let’s see what he says I’ll follow up in a few days
Mine is still in D status and I have a VIN -- waiting on them to build it. I am being told that it will be the end of May... but then again I was told Feb and March.

Pretty frustrating to see the same models being ordered in the US and delivered in only a few weeks.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Mine is still in D status and I have a VIN -- waiting on them to build it. I am being told that it will be the end of May... but then again I was told Feb and March.

Pretty frustrating to see the same models being ordered in the US and delivered in only a few weeks.
Yeah I’ve seen US orders here being delivered within a month. That’s insane. Canada is on the back burner for Jeep, I guess we aren’t that big a market right now, and given the supply chain issues, they can barely keep up with US demand

CanuckUSMC

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon (Sarge Green)
Mine showed today after 6 1/2 months!
Awesome! It looks sharp as hell, in white with those black rims. And just in time for a camping trip on the May long weekend.
Sponsored