First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Congrats to the the National Championship LSU Tigers on their phenomenal football season culminating in their 4th college football national championship.

There will never be another quarterback to have as great a season as The Legend Joe Burrow. The GOAT.
Sponsored

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Lifetime LSU fan and graduate here. Geaux Tigers!

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Give me your completely biased opinions on a call from late in the game. Pass interference is always a hot button topic. Late in the game, the long pass to Higgins that scored a TD and was called back for offensive pass interference. I read something today (maybe written by a salty Clemson alum?) that actually said that it probably should have been a no call, or if there was a call it should have been against Vincent because he initiated contact and that he was beaten on the play. What? Am I wrong or did Higgins not grab Vincent by the jersey on his right shoulder and sling him to the ground enabling him to catch the pass that would have otherwise likely been broken up? Vincent grabbed Higgins as he went down, but Higgins initiated the illegal interference. Am I right or wrong?

76F66717-F23C-47B0-B38B-7BA655B8D744.gif

Yes, Clyde definitely stepped out of bounds on that long run and refs didn’t see it. PAC-12 officiating sucks as bad as SEC.

Sponsored

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
It was a great game by LSU and their team. Congratulations to the team and fans. I though Clemson really had them stymied in the 1st quarter with their defensive schemes. However, LSU figured it out and were off and running/passing. The LSU quarterback is the real deal. I would love to see the Detroit Lions make a deal in the draft to get him. It won't happen and if the Bengals did do it, they should be checked for serious drug use.

I'm a fan of football and enjoy how these teams play the game. Unfortunately, the teams I follow do not play at the same level as the top tier teams. Over the years, I have learned to enjoy Michigan State & Michigan wins and to accept the losses through the last two decades. The difference in talent is really obvious when we play SEC teams in the bowl games. We haven't played Clemson in a bowl yet, but if we did take Tigers and the spread.

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
The pass interference should have been a no call. Both players were physical during the route. The Clemson receiver did grab the defenders jersey, but in no way did he "throw him down" to make the catch. IMHO, the receiver slowed down and the defenders momentum caused him to go down due to being slightly out of position.
Either way, enjoy it while you can because we'll be back.....Roll Tide :like:

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats to the the National Championship LSU Tigers on their phenomenal football season culminating in their 4th college football national championship.

There will never be another quarterback to have as great a season as The Legend Joe Burrow. The GOAT.
Congrats to you LSU fans! A good old friend of mine once played for LSU and had a short pro career. Great guy. His name is Marty Wetzel. I'm sure he's a pretty happy alum now, too!

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
The pass interference should have been a no call. Both players were physical during the route. The Clemson receiver did grab the defenders jersey, but in no way did he "throw him down" to make the catch. IMHO, the receiver slowed down and the defenders momentum caused him to go down due to being slightly out of position.
Either way, enjoy it while you can because we'll be back.....Roll Tide :like:
Lolz! I guess what your eyes show you when you look at something that seems pretty objective is filtered through which colored glasses you’re looking through. There were a number of poor calls against both teams during the game. I don’t think they determined the outcome. LSU had a hit on a player that could/should have been targeting later in the game if I remember correctly.

Thank you. We will enjoy it, until someone takes it. See you next year in Death Valley.

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Lolz! I guess what your eyes show you when you look at something that seems pretty objective is filtered through which colored glasses you’re looking through. There were a number of poor calls against both teams during the game. I don’t think they determined the outcome. LSU had a hit on a player that could/should have been targeting later in the game if I remember correctly.

Thank you. We will enjoy it, until someone takes it. See you next year in Death Valley.
No doubt, Clemson played hard but in the end LSU was simply too physically dominant. Congrats.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
No doubt, Clemson played hard but in the end LSU was simply too physically dominant. Congrats.
I agree. I going for clemson, on a bet. Either way, it was a great game.
Sponsored