Sponsored

Houston Texas Folks- Good Shop for lift needed

BlackRuby001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU rubicon
Hi guys, I’ve run the search function several times and don’t get much back recent on this topic. As the title says, I have a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. I’m looking for a shop to do lift (probably mopar) and all the things that go with it to DO IT RIGHT. That is my main concern, I want to make sure it’s done correctly and without cutting corners. I’m more than willing to do adjustable lower control arms and that stuff to make it be CORRECT. Problem is, who can ya trust here in Houston? I’ve heard some pretty questionable stuff about 4WP (not sure if I’m supposed to actually say their name)thee are g doesn’t really build much trust in them. Maybe I’ve been falsely informed? I’m sure there are some great shops around, I just have been out of the game too long (my last Jeep was lifted by Terra Motives and I don’t even think they are still around; was well over 15 years ago)haha. I’m not looking to build a show Jeep, don’t want lights or flashy colors under it or anything like that. Just a functional good looking Jeep. Thanks a bunch for your recommendations in advance!

Ps - I know I could probably do it myself, not looking to go that route.... again, I’d rather pay to have it dond and KNOW it’s done right, and save my Saturday for fun stuff haha! Thanks again!!
Sponsored

BritishGuy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue, 6sp. (SOLD)
Hey @BlackRuby001, welcome to the forums!!!

If you don't mind a little bit of a drive from Houston, Brett at BnL Jeep Shop in Navasota would certainly be able to take care of you. If my wife ever let me put a lift on my JLUR, he'd be the one I'd go to for the install.

He's a member here on the forums under the name, @rustyshakelford.

BnL Jeep Shop
Navasota, TX
www.bnljeepshop.com

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I second the recommendation of @rustyshakelford. Brett works on your Jeep like it’s his Jeep. If you want to be sexually harassed by on overly affectionate cat, that’s the shop for you. And he’s got a $650 torque wrench, how can you not trust him?

Second recommendation is Christian at Jeep Slop Shop in Kemah.

Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Another recommendation for @rustyshakelford. He installed my MC front suspension and is about to perform a re-gear and install a 2.5" MC lift kit on my 2019 JLUR.

His work ethic is unmatched as is the quality of his work.

OP
OP

BlackRuby001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU rubicon
Awesome! Thanks a bunch for the recommendations! Great to see so many recommendations for these two guys! Makes me feel very confident! Thanks again!

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
@rustyshakelford does great work. He is one of the few people other than myself who I would let touch my Jeep :beer:
I feel the same way about Chris and his team at Tank Customs. Check then out on the gram for their awesome builds they have been doing!

brett

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to order 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
I feel the same way about Chris and his team at Tank Customs. Check then out on the gram for their awesome builds they have been doing!

brett
I ordered a 2021 2 door rubicon last month. Been doing a lot of research online and am more lost than when I started. I live pretty close to you over in Normangee. Definitely going to be doing some work to the Jeep. Is there a time I could get your feedback on the different options I’m considering and get ur expert thoughts?
Sponsored