Houston body shop recommendations?

marctx

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
My Punk'n JLRU got hit today and the other drivers insurance is trying to rush me in to their body shop. Does anyone have a good shop recommendation in Houston? Thanks.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
It’s way north Houston in Magnolia, but theres a body shop called Ella’s paint and body. It’s owned by a retired Houston fireman thats been there for close to 20 years. Excellent work, honest and straightforward. Type of place you’re comfortable sending your wife or daughter and know they will be treated right.

Sorry for the headache of being hit. Any questions please let me know.

Brett

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Richey Collision on Veterans Memorial. They will take too long. The place looks like a junkyard and it’s difficult to get a vehicle in or out. But the work will be perfect. Also, Karen is the maestro of dealing with insurance companies. She will get them to authorize OEM parts (not LKQ) and can help with a diminished value claim. Owners Chris and Karen Watts. Great people!

OP
OP
marctx

marctx

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Richey Collision on Veterans Memorial. They will take too long. The place looks like a junkyard and it’s difficult to get a vehicle in or out. But the work will be perfect. Also, Karen is the maestro of dealing with insurance companies. She will get them to authorize OEM parts (not LKQ) and can help with a diminished value claim. Owners Chris and Karen Watts. Great people!
Thanks CT. I know they do a lot of Corvette work. Have you had your Jeep worked on there?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Thanks CT. I know they do a lot of Corvette work. Have you had your Jeep worked on there?
You’re correct, they’re Vette people but don’t hold that against them. Lol.

Fortunately no mishaps with the Jeep yet. They worked on my G37 a few years ago. Twice. Both times the work was perfect. Once from a small fender bender, once correcting some garbage work another clown did to my car. Black is hard to paint match believe it or not but they did it.
Sponsored