Sponsored

Houston area shops for paint protection film

Boots

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Forester, 2004 Nissan Titan, 2020 Jeep JLUR (Ordered 9/7/2019)
Can anyone recommend a shop in the Houston area that does paint protection film and ceramic coating? I would also be interested in window tinting as well.

I take delivery of my new Sting Gray JLUR this weekend, and I want to get the paint protected soon, before it gets damaged and needs any significant paint correction.

If you have had it done, please share where you had it done, what body panels you had covered, the brand/type of film you used, and the cost if possible.

Thank you in advance for any feedback you can share.
Sponsored

XPEL

First Name
XPEL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Can anyone recommend a shop in the Houston area that does paint protection film and ceramic coating? I would also be interested in window tinting as well.

I take delivery of my new Sting Gray JLUR this weekend, and I want to get the paint protected soon, before it gets damaged and needs any significant paint correction.

If you have had it done, please share where you had it done, what body panels you had covered, the brand/type of film you used, and the cost if possible.

Thank you in advance for any feedback you can share.

Yes! Call Eric Petree at XPEL Houston at 713-373-3546 and he can direct you to the nearest installer that can do Window Tint, Ceramic Coating, and PFF so you can get them all done in one place.

As far as coverage goes, our most popular protection package for the JLUR is to protect the full front end and rocker panels. This way you've got protection on all of the high impact areas.