Houston area dealer service department?

Tod13

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU with Dog
Does anyone have recommendations for local dealer service departments? I'll need one for the recall(s) and with the extended warranty, it's simpler to just go to the dealership.

Looking at dealerrater.com and Google Reviews, Ryan in Sealy seems to have the best reviews. But that's quite a drive.
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know when you find one, the service dept out here in Katy TX has not been very good.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I may check them out, the one Autonation here in Katy I’m not impressed with, the sales side is good and they work with you but service is meh...

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
I may check them out, the one Autonation here in Katy I’m not impressed with, the sales side is good and they work with you but service is meh...
The AutoNation BMW has a 30.06 and 30.07 sign. I found that out as I was trying to take my car in for an airbag recall. I ended up leaving and finding another BMW dealership that did not think that they should try to infringe upon my rights.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tod13

Tod13

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU with Dog
Southfork Jeep in Pearland did me good in the service department.
https://www.houstonchryslerdodgejeepram.com/
Thanks! What did you have done there?

The funny note is my brother, who we visit pretty routinely, is planning to eventually move even further west from Katy, making him even closer to Ryan in Sealy. It is a shape the ones in town have such awful reviews, as we're 1-2 minutes from the AutoNation on south 610.

OP
OP
Tod13

Tod13

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU with Dog
I took the Jeep out to Sealy yesterday for the cruise control recall, to check TSBs, and to have the bloody wheel locks removed and replaced with normal bolts. (Stupid Conroe dealer put them on, and I was stupid and forgot to check for the key. Neither key nor info card were to be found. Dealer says they have no idea what was put on and couldn't order me a key.)

Ryan Jeep was good so far, except for arrival instructions. They don't warn you and there are no signs. You need to pull up to the big doors labeled "service", which automatically roll up to let you in. I've never been at a dealership that had that.

As soon as the Jeep says I need service, I'll give an update when I go out for that. (We don't put that many miles on it.)

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
I took the Jeep out to Sealy yesterday for the cruise control recall, to check TSBs, and to have the bloody wheel locks removed and replaced with normal bolts. (Stupid Conroe dealer put them on, and I was stupid and forgot to check for the key. Neither key nor info card were to be found. Dealer says they have no idea what was put on and couldn't order me a key.)

Ryan Jeep was good so far, except for arrival instructions. They don't warn you and there are no signs. You need to pull up to the big doors labeled "service", which automatically roll up to let you in. I've never been at a dealership that had that.

As soon as the Jeep says I need service, I'll give an update when I go out for that. (We don't put that many miles on it.)
Let me guess DeMondtrond LOL Huntsville has a small town Jeep Dealership that has been real good to me. So far.
Sponsored