HotHead Top Liner & Sound Assassin

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
I am looking into getting a top liner from HotHead,, mainly since I ordered my interior to be done in black/heritage tan and they offer a beige top liner and window panels, my question is should I get the sound assassin package as well? I don't even have my baby yet and I'm already searching on line for things for her! Also, what else can I get or do to totally get rid of any sight of that white fiberglass!? In my mind the white fiberglass really hurts the look of the interior, actually cheapens it.

Advertisement

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Pharmacy Product Implementation Manager
I am looking into getting a top liner from HotHead,, mainly since I ordered my interior to be done in black/heritage tan and they offer a beige top liner and window panels, my question is should I get the sound assassin package as well? I don't even have my baby yet and I'm already searching on line for things for her! Also, what else can I get or do to totally get rid of any sight of that white fiberglass!? In my mind the white fiberglass really hurts the look of the interior, actually cheapens it.
Buy once, cry once; I did not regret this purchase on my JKU and will do it again on the JLU once my budget permits.

Dan S

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Sahara
Occupation
Elevator Mechanic Apprentice
The Sound Assasin strips are excellent... Also, paint the interior before install. I painted mine black and then installed the Hot Heads products.

chacomaya

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2013 VW Golf R, 2016 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT, 2015 KTM 500EXC
Vehicle Showcase
I have both the Hothead liners and the sound assassins and they work great - for temp control, noise reduction, as well as improving the sound quality of the stereo. Of course, I don't have comparative experience of the liners both with and without the sound assassins (doubtful that anyone does) since you can't really install the sound assassins after the liners are already in. For this reason alone I'd recommend getting them.

OP
Irish Creig

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Sound Assasin strips are excellent... Also, paint the interior before install. I painted mine black and then installed the Hot Heads products.
What paint did you use?

OP
Irish Creig

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was the Rust Oleum 2 in 1 spray paint for plastics from Home Depot.
Thank you Dan! I didn't look far enough down to see that you had already replied to someone else!!

Advertisement

TopLift Pros

Advertisement