First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
There are 3 Badge of Honor trails there. Go for it and let us know how it goes. @chevymitchell and I will be hitting Hot Springs in November.
Thanks I didn’t know that! I downloaded the app and I think I’m going to try Snake and Rubicon Ridge.

I’ll try to get some pics or video.

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Went on Saturday. Had a blast. The place is huge, lots and lots of trails of every skill level and length.

I was able to complete all three Badge of Honor trails with no damage or mishaps. Definitely a place worth checking out. @UNC Rubicon if you guys have room for one more in November let me know details as the tine gets closer.

I’ll post a few pics later.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Went on Saturday. Had a blast. The place is huge, lots and lots of trails of every skill level and length.

I was able to complete all three Badge of Honor trails with no damage or mishaps. Definitely a place worth checking out. @UNC Rubicon if you guys have room for one more in November let me know details as the tine gets closer.

I’ll post a few pics later.
Awesome. Glad you had fun. The dates are fluid right now but should be around 11/14-11/16 (give or take). We would love for you to join us.

Sponsored

LunchBoxFab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
i love Hot Springs ORV park, some of the trails are a little harder than marked due to a lot of ultra 4 racing. weve been going there for a decade. the cabins and such are great to use if youre into that too. panther ranch and other amenities are close too.

lots of variety for everyone to have fun there. glad yall liked it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@Chocolate Thunder, how do you like your Patagonia’s?
For on the road, if the KO2s are a 10 I’d rate the Patagonias a 7.5 or so. A little noisier, a little less smooth and refined. I just rotated them last week and I could swear they’re a little louder now on road than before. Only about 5K miles on them.

Off road I’d rate them a 9. This is very subjective of course and I’m new to off-roading. They grip like a mountain goat. They wouldn’t break traction except once on a very steep decline on loose rock. That was a gravity thing, not a traction thing.

Cougar8000

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 4door
Looking to go there in a couple of weeks. Reading on the app and they are saying you need lockers. Is it doable on the Sahara with Mopar lift and 35's?

Did you camp somewhere? would you recommend where to camp?

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Looking to go there in a couple of weeks. Reading on the app and they are saying you need lockers. Is it doable on the Sahara with Mopar lift and 35's?

Did you camp somewhere? would you recommend where to camp?
I didn’t camp, we stayed at some swanky place on Lake Hamilton. The opposite of camping.
https://lookoutpointinn.com/

There’s plenty of trails that your Jeep can handle there. You’ll need lockers on some of the more extreme stuff. But the easy and moderate trails should be fine. There are stock Jeeps out there on some trails.

Have fun!

Rubi II

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Making a stop in Hot Springs this July. Looking to do the BOH trails. It says there is 3 but I only see 1 on BOH app. Am I missing something?
You think my stock JLUR would be able to do the BOH trails?

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Making a stop in Hot Springs this July. Looking to do the BOH trails. It says there is 3 but I only see 1 on BOH app. Am I missing something?
You think my stock JLUR would be able to do the BOH trails?
There’s 3. Snake, Fun Run, Rubicon Ridge. The first 2 you can rub stock, the third - maybe.
Sponsored