Sponsored

Hopefully not a forum member... Jeep Driver Gets Misdemeanor After Trying to Hit a Cyclist Twice

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
As a cyclist I’ve never had a motorist intentionally try to hit me (as far as I know), but I’ve had a few near misses from motorists just not paying attention. Once an oncoming car drifted into my lane and ran me off the road. As she went past me I saw the driver looking at something in the back seat. She never even knew I was there. The only egregious thing I get occasionally are assholes who “roll coal” as they go by.

As for cyclists behavior, I agree if you want to ride on the road you need to follow the rules of the road as they apply to cyclists. It bugs me seeing riders blow through 4-way stops because they somehow think the rules don’t apply to them.

I ride MUTs mostly now, but it’s about a 2 mile ride from my house on city streets to get to them.
Sponsored

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I've always thought that those people who roll coal like you mentioned were bullies in high school that never got laid and they never grew out of it.