Sponsored

Hopefully I don't come off as a weirdo, looking to make new Jeep friends...

I35it

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Always down to hang out. I am near San Francisco and usually head down to San Jose to visit the parents.

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
Got my Rubi 2 weeks ago, and I'm in Davis! Looking to learn how to use this thing soon. :) Used to motorcycle and this is the replacement so I'll probably show up on some group Jeeping sooner or later.

VooDoo1

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S, 2007 FJ Cruiser
Hi All, I'm just south of Sacramento (Elk Grove to be exact) and not very familiar with the trails in the area. If a group get together for some easy to moderate trails comes up, count me in. Always looking forward to meeting new Jeep friends.

Sponsored

rnzgonz

First Name
Lorenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited sport
Hello all, I'm from Marina, CA.. Just bought my First Jeep also.. would love to meet up and learn the trails.. Been trying to read so much and still not sure where to begin on my upgrades..

neonpoke

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 M3
Hey everyone, I'm hoping I don't come off as a weirdo or a sad sack... I'm now in my mid 40s and as life goes on it seems all of my friends have kind of gone their own way as far as hobbies or just how they spend their free time. So I'm left here with my crazy passion for Jeeps & off roading with no one to talk to (droning on and on about all the killer mods I've made to my JLUR and future off road excursions I'm planning) :lipssealed: Anyone down here in the South Bay area (Morgan Hill) that is interested in doing some off roading (maybe Hollister Hills) or just making new Jeep (obsessed) friends? Sincerely, a Sad Sack & Jeep obsessed :LOL:
Hi Tunesoul,

Get on Facebook and look up the SF Bay Area Jeep Association group. They host social meetups, clinics and wheeling trips. It's a great place to meet local Jeep friends =)

Durango

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2019 Ram 1500 Quadcab 4X4, 2018 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 Charger SRT, 2018 American Dream, 2017 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4X4, 2020 Redwood 3951MB, 2019 Mercedes 4WD Van
Hey everyone, I'm hoping I don't come off as a weirdo or a sad sack... I'm now in my mid 40s and as life goes on it seems all of my friends have kind of gone their own way as far as hobbies or just how they spend their free time. So I'm left here with my crazy passion for Jeeps & off roading with no one to talk to (droning on and on about all the killer mods I've made to my JLUR and future off road excursions I'm planning) :lipssealed: Anyone down here in the South Bay area (Morgan Hill) that is interested in doing some off roading (maybe Hollister Hills) or just making new Jeep (obsessed) friends? Sincerely, a Sad Sack & Jeep obsessed :LOL:
Chuckling after reading the basic facts next to your post info - you own a mobile paint touch up company? Seems to me you'd never be in short supply of friends with Jeeps - a day out in the wild and my Jeep gets scratched - wait, Tunesoul will touch it up!
I live over the hill (or am over the hill some days), but do come over to Morgan Hill now and then (used to keep a "second home" in an RV Park there) - don't have the Jeep yet as I only ordered it two months ago, but when I get it and come over there, will PM you. Always fun to have an adult beverage with others with the same interest...

rcc1123

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Hey, I'm 73 and most of my friends are now pushing up daisies but I'm still jeeping! Arizona also has some awesome jeep trails!

JokerCA

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I’m new too! Right out of South San Jose and 40. Bone stock ‘21 Willys

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I always say owning a Jeep is like getting 500 new friends. People wave to you, want to talk when stopped. In our area, we have many Facebook Jeep clubs. They do so much stuff you can not possibly attend all the things that are going on.

Today there is a Golf outing that is raising money for one of the local Jeepers with cancer and a corn hole tournament also raising money for the same deeper with cancer. Sadly the Jeeper passed away on Wednesday. The fundraiser is still going on as they are trying to pay off the guys Jeep so that his son can keep it.

There was a Euchre tournament Friday night with about 20 Jeepers at it. A bonfire and so on. They are always a great time. $10 buy in, 50% pay back, winner determines a local charity to donate the other 50% to. Often they just donate %100 of the money as the winners seldom keep any of the money.

I know you're thinking do they do any wheeling. Yes, there are trail rides and out of state wheeling trips planned often.

People will post up trail runs and often have to limit them so they don't get to big.

Today there are three different groups wheeling in northern Michigan and another set of jeepers that have been at Silver Lake Sand Dunes since Friday.

Two groups were wheeling yesterday.

Aout 30 of them went to the Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion.

There are 20 Jeepers joining me in Moab for EJS in April. Lodging, camp sites and houses are already rented.

Next weekend there is a bunch going to two different off road parks.

They have meet and greets for dinner once a month and meet and greets for ice cream once a month. That is a great place to meet people and organza future Jeep trail rides.

I also do coffee with the Wiborn's at the house about four or five time a year as time permits. It is common for 40+ people to show up for coffee. Many Jeep outing have been planned over coffee.

What I am trying to say, is look on Facebook for a local club.
Sponsored