First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe Sting Gray
Occupation
Automotive
Have put over 20k miles on my 2.0T e-torque and loved every bit of it. This engine feels stronger and quicker than i expected from the start, and appears to also get significantly better "city" fuel mileage over the v6. The stop-start system is much better with e-torque as well, I have never had any complaints with it and never shut the system off.

The only plus i would give to the v6 is that it does sound better than the 4 cylinder - just by virtue of being a v6. (Not to say the v6 sounds amazing, just better).
Sponsored

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
I had some concerns about buying... ahem my daughter buying her new 2019 Rubicon with the 2.0T eTorque because it was so new. I read some info that it was essentially a ported engine from another FCA model but can’t remember which one, but it gave a warm fuzzy feeling.

When she test drove both engines, the 2.0T just put a smile on her face so she decided on it. Gas mileage has been great for her daily driver and trips to get it dirty or muddy with a Jeep club has shown it a capable performer. She’s new but follows directions really well and excitedly took on almost everything the experienced Jeepers did but with an experienced spotter giving her direction.

Honestly the only ”problem” we’ve had is trying to get the dust off the soft-top windows that were in the back of the Jeep during an extremely dry dusty day at the OHV park. Need to find a bag or something for them next year...
I'm tearing up!!! A young person following instructions is exhilarating in today's world. Must be good up bringing from great parents!!!:clap:

InMyImage

First Name
Bill & Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
I'm tearing up!!! A young person following instructions is exhilarating in today's world. Must be good up bringing from great parents!!!:clap:
Thanks, we found it was all in making her learn that actions have consequences at an early age, literally age 4.

She’s a great young woman and the Jeep has already made for some good daddy daughter trips
Sponsored