pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Looks Great! Trying to decide what color combination would look best with the Ocean Blue...any suggestions?
If you don't like the regular red and matte black (which I think is perfect, especially on a dark jeep) I would suggest matte black with a silver outline, or even reflective white.
Sponsored

Old School

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 1985 CJ-7
If you don't like the regular red and matte black (which I think is perfect, especially on a dark jeep) I would suggest matte black with a silver outline, or even reflective white.
I was thinking the matte black with silver also, but curious if you made a clear with silver outline?

OP
OP
pixeldecals

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
I was thinking the matte black with silver also, but curious if you made a clear with silver outline?
Yes, absolutely, The center is cut away in this case to let your paint color come thru. This is the "outline only" option when ordering. There is no clear layer, the vinyl is just cut away.

GOCDragoon

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon 2018
Many of you may like that look with the in your face hood lettering decals on the Rubicon, but bought a Sahara or Sport instead. Or, you may want to give your Jeep a unique name. Check out our options here:

https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=123_39

Don't see what you are after? We do as much custom work as we do from these standard designs. Hit us up!

Just wanted to say that I got my fender decals in the mail yesterday - "Firecracker Edition" and they look great! Just need my Jeep to show up now ...

JeepRubiCan

First Name
Case
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Are these decals the exact size and shape of the factory? For example if I wanted to just cover up the red.. would the outline work ?

Sponsored

MisFiTkEv

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport S 2.0l Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know of a site that can generate an example of what the graphic I want on it will look like on my Jeep with my color (for example, crystal granite) ? I recall stumbling onto a site like this years ago...but I cannot find it again.

deerjeep79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Is there any way I could order a single custom decal as opposed to a set of two hood decals? I’m looking to get two different texts for either side of the Jeep

Last edited:

JLGuyFTLD

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Jeep Marketing
Great stuff, Don. Had to get in touch with you as soon as I brought the new JL home and realized I missed my old decals I got from you a few years back. Can't wait for the new ones to arrive.
ANY PICS? please share! thx

Sponsored

OP
OP
pixeldecals

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Golf GTI SE, 2015 Ducati Diavel Carbon, 2019 Ducati Panigale 959 Corse, 2019 Yamaha Raptor 700SE
Vehicle Showcase