Sponsored

Hood Decals - Love em or Hate em (Yes, you too Rubicon owners) :)

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
I'm fine with decals, my daughter is trying to come up with something to make her Jeep more unique and personal. I guess I'll get my buddy with the auto body shop to slap them on when they come in. I'm not handy with decals you know. What I don't get are the stickers that some folks stick on their windows, glass yeah - ok - that will come off clean but plastic?
Sponsored

MrSahara19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Did anyone debage the Sahara and or do a Sahara on the side hood ?!? Contemplating but than I have to remove my American flag sticker above because it will look like to much space ...

I do like just the Jeep badge look and I don’t mind the rubicon or Moab others I could do without

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
I love them, I too went BLK/RED on my Punk'n, love the subtle contrast.

Jeeps should be fun, if you aren't having fun, you're doing it wrong.

jeep.jpg
How did you have the top of your hood done like that? Vinyl shop?

Sand Flea

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
Occupation
Federal Firefighter, Retired
Did anyone debage the Sahara and or do a Sahara on the side hood ?!? Contemplating but than I have to remove my American flag sticker above because it will look like to much space ...

I do like just the Jeep badge look and I don’t mind the rubicon or Moab others I could do without
I removed the Jeep emblem, and the Unlimited stickers, and just left the Sahara (for now).

IMG_7778.jpg

Sponsored

Waterloo

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray Sahara, 2006 Honda Pilot Silver
Vehicle Showcase

I went with just the Trail Rated badge because of the indention, removed Sahara and Jeep. Thinking about adding a personalized hood banner.

Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase

This was from pixel decals...
D2FC04B6-83FF-4A4D-9A60-0B9FD117F4BB.jpeg

Shark795

First Name
Shark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler rubicon jl
hi friends, this is the video of my JL wrangler, I made some custom stickers, let me know if you like them, thanks :like:

🇮🇹 made in Italy 🇮🇹:fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

Sand Flea

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
Occupation
Federal Firefighter, Retired
I removed the Jeep emblem, and the Unlimited stickers, and just left the Sahara (for now).

Jeep Wrangler JL Hood Decals - Love em or Hate em (Yes, you too Rubicon owners) :) D2FC04B6-83FF-4A4D-9A60-0B9FD117F4BB
Got tired of cleaning around the SAHARA lettering so with a heat gun, GooGone, and fishing line, her flanks are now clean and smooth.

IMG_1643.jpeg

IMG_1646.jpeg