Sponsored

Hit the Jeep lotto today

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
We ordered a new Sahara and it came in today. My dealer text me and told me what to write the check for [ Our agreed price]. We were about to leave the house to get it and he text me and said to take a $1000 off the price. [A few weeks ago i got on the jeep site and asked for more info in my name and my wife's] We got there and he told me my wife's name was chosen for a $1000 discount off a new jeep. He had just checked when doing the paper work. What a nice surprise!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Sounds like an additional 1k of mods!
congrats on the new Jeep and bonus find
That covered most of the cost of amp power steps it's about to get in the next day or so.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Absolutely!! Congratz on the Jeep! Post Pics when ya get a chance ...oh and Welcome!

Sponsored

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
That’s great to hear! I was wondering if the rebates were going to start coming out again. I put in a request four weeks ago, and crossing my fingers that I’ll get one and it will come in before my delivery.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
As Broncos begin to be delivered I expect customer loyalty cash will show up to slow down Jeeps being traded for Broncos.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
That’s great to hear! I was wondering if the rebates were going to start coming out again. I put in a request four weeks ago, and crossing my fingers that I’ll get one and it will come in before my delivery.
I put in for one at least 4 weeks or more ago and I havent gotten anything yet

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
We ordered a new Sahara and it came in today. My dealer text me and told me what to write the check for [ Our agreed price]. We were about to leave the house to get it and he text me and said to take a $1000 off the price. [A few weeks ago i got on the jeep site and asked for more info in my name and my wife's] We got there and he told me my wife's name was chosen for a $1000 discount off a new jeep. He had just checked when doing the paper work. What a nice surprise!!
Sounds like that is a Direct Marketing Cash incentive. It's usually different for every region. Are you in IL? Enjoy your new Sahara!

Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

OP
OP

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Sounds like that is a Direct Marketing Cash incentive. It's usually different for every region. Are you in IL? Enjoy your new Sahara!
Yeah, I'm in IL across the river and south of St. Louis a bit.
Sponsored