Greymatter

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Wanting to get some higher ride fenders. My Willys has the rubicon springs and .5 spacers with 34s.

Wondering what other options besides the stock rubicon fenders which are in massive back order, I should look at?

Also curious if getting highline type
Fenders that are not rubicon would look strange with stock inner fenders and my modest lift and tires?

Jeep Wrangler JL Highline Type Fenders for Modest Build 7A05E17F-B7D4-4D05-9C34-309A4E02A6D2

616D61D2-6068-44F0-BA8D-5C0ED91A4694.jpeg
Sponsored

SurfJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Willys
I wanted rubicon fenders but didn’t want to deal with the back order either. I ended up buying these MP Concepts fenders. Just keep in mind that if you go this route, they don’t come with lights, and the Willys lights won’t fit. I just chopped them.

OP
OP
Greymatter

Greymatter

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted rubicon fenders but didn’t want to deal with the back order either. I ended up buying these MP Concepts fenders. Just keep in mind that if you go this route, they don’t come with lights, and the Willys lights won’t fit. I just chopped them.
Looks close to stock but pricier. How do you like them? Good quality? How was the install?

SurfJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Willys
Looks close to stock but pricier. How do you like them? Good quality? How was the install?
I’m totally happy with them. They seem a bit smoother than the ones I took off, which I like. I can’t speak to the install. I had a shop do my work. I see no reason why it would be complicated.
Sponsored