First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLR 6MT
Occupation
Motorcycle Sales & Finance
Have a few miles on it now. Very nice, crisper & shorter shifts relative to original. Recommended, would do it again. Only impediment is price, $330 for the shifter & $50 or so for the custom ball. The shifter comes with a nice black shifter ball with B&M logo that most would like but I wanted something a little more original. Nice thing is you you can put all sorts of different shifter balls on the B&M although they will generally be special order to fit the reverse lockout.
Thank you for the details. Will order one for my birthday. Where did you get it from and where did you get the color matched shifter from?
Sponsored

JohnnyG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Suzuki GV, various performance 65-70 mopars
Thank you for the details. Will order one for my birthday. Where did you get it from and where did you get the color matched shifter from?
All the places I found had the same price & free shipping. They also charge state tax. The only place I found that offers a discount was this place, 5% which almost negated the tax:
https://www.cspracing.com/b-m-18-20-wrangler-jl-sport-shifter-6-speed-45197/bm-45197/

The shifter ball was a custom from Speed Dawg although there are others that make them as well. The black one that comes with the shifter is quite nice also.

atmotocrosser

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLR 6MT
Occupation
Motorcycle Sales & Finance

Sponsored

Sponsored

CapeArt

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S, Porsche 987S, MazdaSpeed Miata

SkDmRkLcY

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLR
Build Thread
Link
Sold my 4 Door basically wanted to get into a 2 Door. Had been passively looking for the right one and color as I wanted something just fun.

Swapped on my beadlocks and we did a minimum lift so it is good offroad. Still picking out bumpers and after this season will see what I want to do on suspension.
Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH VELOCITY YELLOW Wrangler JL Club 530A9229-9AC6-4A46-A633-27AB150FD87D
Sponsored