First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Not trying to be technical. I use a DSLR camera everday at work. It’s so people can see for themselves. Some people have different perceptions of a shade. Hence all of the comments on this particular color. The same argument is found about whether Ocean Blue skews purple or about whether or not Tuscadero is truly pink.
Sponsored

Vito92

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JL 2Door Willys
Mine was delivered this afternoon. They were supposed to call 24 hours in advance but the doorbell rang and it was in my driveway. Good thing I was home.

Now for the color, which has been the subject of speculation for months.
It has less green to it than Mustang Grabber Yellow. It's a pure yellow in sunlight with virtually no hint of green but in dark shade it has a green tint. If you look carefully in sunlight you can tell that it's a yellow leaning green, but you don't really consciously see the green. It's also not too pastel of a yellow (it looks less pastel in person than in my photo below which is washed out in the sun). I think it's perfect but definitely quite different from the Jeep rendering.

PXL_20220420_005045136.jpg

It looks amazing in this light makes me think of summer ☺☺☺☺☺

22hvjeepgirl

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (ordered)
Occupation
Teacher
Well mine has officially been built so I should know for myself in about a month.
I've been following crypto and driving myself crazy. LOL. It seems that they have been building 4XE, sahara, and willys 2.0T and no sport that I've seen yet, at leaset not the 2.0T.. Especially in our color. Mine is a JLU sport s 2.0T. Haven't seen those as of yet. I hope yours arrives soon!!!!!

Sponsored

azwjowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL; 2004 WJ (sold but never forgotten)
Tried taking a good photo today but even with the real camera it didn't come out well (user error I'm sure). In the Arizona noon sun it is yellow with a strong but pale lime green. At other times with decent but not super-strong daylight (closer to sunrise/sunset) it's pure yellow. And then if you're in the shadows/indirect light a hint of green reappears.

Driving around midday, I would call it "neon yellow." There's enough green for that.

Last edited:

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
It's yellow with a tint of green, not green with a tint of yellow like I think many were hoping for...

Sponsored

22hvjeepgirl

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (ordered)
Occupation
Teacher
Tried taking a good photo today but even with the real camera it didn't come out well (user error I'm sure). In the Arizona noon sun it is yellow with a strong but pale lime green. At other times with decent but not super-strong daylight (closer to sunrise/sunset) it's pure yellow. And then if you're in the shadows/indirect light a hint of green reappears.

Driving around midday, I would call it "neon yellow." There's enough green for that.
I'm so glad it's yellow! I don't like the puke color on the Jeep site!