Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Updated with real life photo of High Velocity JL -- posted by @Chazdog

1645793287894-png.png

Are there any real life pictures of the new High Velocity Clear Coat out yet? It's an intriguing color that I might be interested in but its definitely one that could either look really good or really bad in person. Definitely a gamble. To hard to get a real grasp on the color in the Build and Price pictures.

Jeep Wrangler JL High Velocity real life pictures? Screenshot_20220224-223641_Samsung Internet
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Guessing it's a lighting thing. There's not nearly enough orange in the first one for it to be hellayella
I'm thinking it's a lighting thing as well. The bottom pictures look like they are in perfect lighting and most likely the true representation of the color.

Thanks for posting those pictures by the way. Much appreciated. 👍

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
This one looks legit. Pretty far off from the online image.
Jeep Wrangler JL High Velocity real life pictures? 1645793287894
Still think those other bottom pictures posted earlier are more accurate. Seems like the lighting was super bright and clear also taken with a better camera in those. This still seems muted and more dark yellow like the top picture in the previous post. Who knows though. Just proves that this is going to be a hard color to read unless seen in person.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I would like to see an outside picture with natural lighting instead of the indoor photos with whatever halogen or fluorescent bulbs are on the factory floor. Actually, I think this is one that needs to be seen in person to truly get the right impression.

vegasblue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
It's too......easter.....to me. I'll reserve final judgement until I see one in person. I didn't care for Tuscadero online, but seeing it in person I do think it's a nice color. Not for me, but it's far richer in person that digital would suggest. This could be the same, seems flat and off.
Sponsored