Sponsored

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
Next up- JEEP Swamp Cooler Edition. Complete with in vent misters and garden hose grab handles.
Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
If this is supposed to be "entry-level" why is a Willys XR cheaper?
Because Willy's isn't "new"! This is totally different, just look at the hood decal. This is our "premium" Beach package!

XtremeRetard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Yawn XR package with a hood sticker..
Where are those 2023 392 Xtreme Recons with 37's and 4.88s..

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4xe Sahara, Ordered '24 Rubicon 392
I like the wheels, but other than that its not for me. Looks kind of boring and I'm not a fan of adding seat "upgrades" on a new vehicle.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2004 Wrangler Unlimited
Where's the Sunrider soft top escape hatch? I thought that was standard on these? It is also quite curious, as @The Last Cowboy pointed out, that the one shot shows cloth front drivers seat and another shows the katzkin label on a leather seat? WTF? Did that Frankenstein stuff together to try to slip one past somebody? Maybe it comes with the freedom panels as well since it has the hard top and you install the Sunrider yourself?

When I used the configurator on Jeep.com there was no option for leather and nothing mentioned about Freedom panels being included. LED tail lights are part of the Safety Group so you'd have to order that group to get those.

Also, if you take those armor all'ed tires to the beach you have rolling sandpaper for sidewalls in about 10 seconds.
The Sunrider comes separately in its box in the back of the Jeep.

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I wonder why does it have LED headlights and DRLs, but regular tailights? I thought the LED package included all 3 as well as fog lights?
I have a 2021 Oscar Mike Freedom edition, and it is built this way. LEDs up front / regular tails in back. Maybe it’s a “special edition” thing? 🤷‍♂️
Also like the particular seats that came with my package - leather wrapped, heated on cloth with Oscar Mike logo. Best of both worlds.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I wonder why does it have LED headlights and DRLs, but regular tailights? I thought the LED package included all 3 as well as fog lights?
On the Sport S, the LED package is only headlights and fogs. The LED tails are in the Safety Group. You're on your own for the DRL/turn signals

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Wow, this is a major let down. Who is making such poor decisions high up in Jeep that we get stuff like this and not things the Jeep community actually wants?

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Wow, this is a major let down. Who is making such poor decisions high up in Jeep that we get stuff like this and not things the Jeep community actually wants?
The OEMs have been known to introduce special editions of a vehicle that is due to be refreshed, or dropped from the line up, if only to artificially maintain consumer interest.

We know the Wrangler is here to stay, and that at least some of its recent evolution is arguably a response to the Bronco's continuing introduction to the market. That said, the High Tide Edition is such a lukewarm effort that I too wondered if Stellantis just threw a few darts here.

Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
If it’s a beach package how is the “Sun and Sound” package not standard? Wouldn’t the SOT make way more sense with the upgraded audio for a Jeep that is supposed to built to be on the beach?