First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5
Occupation
Professional Irritant
Personally, it's a moot point w/me since it won't be available in HB. :headbang:
Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
What I heard in the original post is I want one and I am so upset because I don’t want anybody else to have one too. I never thought like that buying a car. I was just very particular about what I wanted for me to make me happy. It doesn’t make me more happy that others can’t have it. Quite the opposite. I want to meet them, get together, and have fun.

white walker1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I don't get it! What is special about those two editions. They appears to be an existing model (Sports S) with existing options added to them. So, one can build one if choose to.
I was thinking the same thing.....has 35s and a sun rider crap thing. Unless there are some cool engine or enterer upgrades look just some other off the lot wrangler that someone put 35s on. :CWL::CWL:

OP
OP
HighTide

HighTide

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Tide
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking the same thing.....has 35s and a sun rider crap thing. Unless there are some cool engine or enterer upgrades look just some other off the lot wrangler that someone put 35s on. :CWL::CWL:
35s, 1.5" lift, 4.56 gears, and a reinforced hinge gate

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Take off the hood sticker. lmao

The dealership had a 22' High Tide for 52k. Their stupid 10k mark up to 62k + dealer installed accessories is the only reason I didn't buy it.

A (Non XR) Willys is almost 50k without the XR package. The High Tide is a no brainer comparing the two.

Compared to a Rubicon. It's a bargain for everything you get with it.
I got a quote for $49k for a Willys XR fairly well equipped.

Sponsored

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I got my first High Tide for $50,400.
I ended up ordering a Willys Sport XR because, honestly, all of the electrics don't really matter to me and it's just more to break. The one thing I was bummed about was that I couldn't get the premium sound, but I can easily update that later well under the extra 5 grand the Willys would have cost just to be able to order the sound system.

OP
OP
HighTide

HighTide

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Tide
Vehicle Showcase

cripton805

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport w/ 6sp
I got a quote for $49k for a Willys XR fairly well equipped.
That's pretty good. I compared the two with similar options. The High Tide has mandatory options.

You can def get a base Willys Sport XR or a stripped down Willys XR to save money. Or even a Willys w/o XR.

You could only get the High Tide with the hard top, +Sunrider, color matched hard top, Auto, XR Package, Power Locks, Windows, V6 eTorque, leather wrapped bits?, LED headlights?, etc.

I saw two side by side at the dealership and the Willys (not Sport) was actually just a little more expensive, but not by much. With similar options. (MSRP)

I got a Willys Sport XR 2.0t and it was less than 7k cheaper than the High Tide (they had). Mine was priced at 46k, but mine only has the Hard Top option. It's as basic as you can get it. The High Tide is definitely a far better deal. You get a lot more. My dealership in particular wanted a 10k markup on it or I would have bought it instead.

Sponsored

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
That's pretty good. I compared the two with similar options. The High Tide has mandatory options.

You can def get a base Willys Sport XR or a stripped down Willys XR to save money. Or even a Willys w/o XR.

You could only get the High Tide with the hard top, +Sunrider, color matched hard top, Auto, XR Package, Power Locks, Windows, V6 eTorque, leather wrapped bits?, LED headlights?, etc.

I saw two side by side at the dealership and the Willys (not Sport) was actually just a little more expensive, but not by much. With similar options. (MSRP)

I got a Willys Sport XR 2.0t and it was less than 7k cheaper than the High Tide (they had). Mine was priced at 46k, but mine only has the Hard Top option. It's as basic as you can get it. The High Tide is definitely a far better deal. You get a lot more. My dealership in particular wanted a 10k markup on it or I would have bought it instead.
I can understand that. I got my Willys Sport XR for just over $44k out the door. Got 6% under invoice on it.

cripton805

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport w/ 6sp
35s, 1.5" lift, 4.56 gears, and a reinforced hinge gate
You "only" get reinforced Wide Track Dana 44 axles, steel knuckles, beadlocks, Rubicon Shocks, High Fenders, Lift (more than a Rubi),. + a lot more... 😂

It's basically almost a loaded Rubicon XR without the locker and price.

cripton805

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport w/ 6sp
I can understand that. I got my Willys Sport XR for just over $44k out the door. Got 6% under invoice on it.
That's a great price. lol
Did you get the hard top?

Mine was just under 51k otd. 🙄

I had a trade and I knew interest rates were going up (soon). So, I had to get what the dealership had. I couldn't wait to have it built or I would have been screwed with a higher interest rate and dropping used car trade values.

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Just make a fricken 2 door, skittles colors only like pink, purple, mojito!, highlighter... soft top only... 3" lift with 37's.... kick-ass sound and no other options even allowed...
and then associate it with the beach or the tide but this thing.....
How about "Mall Edition" - nothing "Beachy" about it other than the stickers
I don't even want to see electric windows or carpeting in it !!!
Hell, ship it with tube doors as well !
Sponsored