Sponsored

cripton805

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport w/ 6sp
Never understood why a model that seems to be focused for the beach doesn't have a soft top and has rock rails.
It has a Sunrider if that counts. lol. You can rub on the breakover angle over sand dunes. If the rock rails do anything at that point? 🤷🏻‍♂️

OP
OP
HighTide

HighTide

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Tide
Vehicle Showcase
Never understood why a model that seems to be focused for the beach doesn't have a soft top and has rock rails.
Saaaaaaaaame.

(And half-doors.)

Banjomule

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JLU
So that’s why they closed orders for the XR package!
I’m disappointed… the odds of me being able to order a Punk’n Willys Sport with the XR package just went way down.

quick66

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hightide Edition
I love my HT. I didn’t buy it for exclusivity. I was in the market for a Bronco or Jeep after being in pick up trucks for over 2 decades. It checked all my boxes at the time of purchase, and as is often the case I’m modding it to make it exactly like I want it. I’ve seen 1 beach and 2 other hightide editions since I picked mine up in February. I don’t care if they make more, it’s not that different than most of the other Jeep’s I pass in the road or trail (stickers not withstanding). I’ve pissed away a ton of money on vehicles in my life. They’ve brought me a lot of enjoyment, but I never expected them to hold their value or appreciate nor do I want to be part of a club. $0.02

Sponsored

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
A couple of decals and a Sunrider make it a limited edition worth going to court for?
Nope.

r6emperor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punk'n JLUXR
Since I was waiting for a Punk'n Xtreme Recon Rubicon, this might work instead. Can the cold weather, tow package, body-colored flares, and leather still be ordered like normal?

By the time the build-n-price is updated or the order guides are uploaded here, Punk'n might be gone...

OP
OP
HighTide

HighTide

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Tide
Vehicle Showcase
Since I was waiting for a Punk'n Xtreme Recon Rubicon, this might work instead. Can the cold weather, tow package, body-colored flares, and leather still be ordered like normal?

By the time the build-n-price is updated or the order guides are uploaded here, Punk'n might be gone...
Body-colored flares were never an option on these.

Sponsored

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

I pray that this is not correct, because I will 100% immediately launch a law suit against Jeep/Stellantis to immediately buy back my High Tide. This is not how special editions work. This vehicle was a one moment in time only. We were all specifically told upfront that it woul be a 2022 model year thing and only 5000 would ever be built. This is absolute BS and has really angered me to my core. Me nor the wife should have to take such crap from Jeep after we bust our asses for years and years to be able to purchase one of their “Special Editions” to end up like this.

Now I completely understand that the initial number to be built was 5000 units and out of those they only produced 3186 between the two leaving 1814 units available, but that’s what even more so made us that have High Tides/Beach editions appreciate them that much more. This move by Jeep if correct takes the “Special” and or “Limited” out of our “Editions”, which is not cool.
Really? Other than the stickers, this is really not that special of an edition. Every other item could be easily ordered or added aftermarket. I imagine you can even get the sticker now from Mopar parts. I think about the 2014 Dragon edition they had on the JK a while ago. Those do not pull anymore resale than a similarly equipped JK and the special edition included much more interior pieces than the current High Tide...

BEACHED WHALE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Do the flare extensions look better on the non painted fender? I think they look more uniform

Byrds8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Beach, 2022 JLU High Tide
I thought the Beach and High Tide were identical? Is that now changing? Supposedly, the first 500 were Beaches and then they switched to the High Tide name.