Sponsored

High Altitudes Jeeps are more delayed than Rubicons?

Mrrap4food

First Name
MrRap4food
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe?
Hi, im new to this forum but i frequent a lot of jeeps forums and currently have one on build since july 6th and its well over the delivery date, and im still stuck at d1 stage, but alot of my friends who have ordered the Rubicons have gotten their jeeps well into just 2 months, but all the people i know still have not gotten their high altitudes, have anybody experienced this? and oh is JEEP CHAT real people or bots? because i swear some everytime i ask the status i get a canned repsonse of "CONGRATuLATIONS" even when i say "Im unhappy" and Im apart of the "PARTS GATHERED CLUB"
Sponsored

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
I think the delays are specific to options rather than trims. Some packages seem to be more difficult to come by right now. Anecdotally, I've heard that about the Safety Group and the Cold Weather Group.

I've had a Sahara Altitude (not HA) on order since May 19th and I'm in D status right now, although I believe I've hit D1 a couple times and regressed but who knows.

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
There is no rhyme or reason with FCA...We all just have to sit and suck on it. @JeepCares :CWL:

They will regret treating customers so poorly when we get through all this.

OP
OP
Mrrap4food

Mrrap4food

First Name
MrRap4food
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe?
There is no rhyme or reason with FCA...We all just have to sit and suck on it. @JeepCares :CWL:

They will regret treating customers so poorly when we get through all this.
i think JEEP CHAT LIES, i randomly message them and out of now where they said that my jeep was now built and is just waiting shipping, and im like wait , i just talked to you guys on the 12th of this month and now its just built? i had them double check the vin and they said its done, because a BRAND MENTOR has inspected it

SFDemo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara EcoDiesel
I contacted Jeep Chat a couple of weeks ago, just to see what is happening with my order. They told me all parts were there and it was awaiting assembly. The first time I contacted Jeep Chat it was pretty useless, though. Around the same time, my dealer had told me it was expected 09/23.

I got the call this morning that my Jeep was scanned out of Toledo this morning and may be delivered today. I ordered 08/09 and had the VIN by 08/16. JLU Sahara, cold weather package, diesel, LED, tow package, leather.
Sponsored