HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara High Altitude
I'm purchasing spacers, I ordered Teraflex 1.75” my tire set up is 285/65. Does anyone have experience with wheels spacers? Did I order the correct thickness to put these in the maximal width for protrusion?

22703796-604A-42F4-84F5-C4DDCBA4AE82.jpeg

DB3B1861-0B45-4291-9B94-CBBD4AEE2930.jpeg

chirojeep

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU High Altitude
Occupation
Chiropractor

Attachments

RRAGES

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara
Ok I’ve had my Granite Crystal HA for a couple weeks now so ready to put my 2 cents in. I added 33 inch K02’s and the Jeep sits an honest 2 inches higher than my JL 2018 Sahara did. No lift kit. I have to wonder if it has different springs/ shocks or whatever.

Drives so much better. No wandering at all. I can take my hands off the wheel on a straight road and it just goes straight.

Gas mileage sucks so far, maybe just newness. It’s only got 400 miles on it. My Sahara averaged around 20-21. This one is staying around 17 and it’s the mild hybrid. Should do much better hopefully.

The reverse lights are the worst ever. I’m gonna replace the reflectors with LED’s wired to Aux 4. Oracle makes a set.

loving it so far. It’s just superior to my other Jeep in a hundred different ways. No buyers regret here.

Update: Installed the Oracle reflector replacement lights wired to Aux 4 and grounded to the frame. Work very well and not too tough to install. Recommended.

Last edited:

Sponsored

efulcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon ordered!
About to order my first wrangler in the HA package! Does anyone have the grey leather seats on theirs, that you wouldn’t mind posting a pic of please? In the Mississippi heat I just cannot do the black interior, but I can’t find any pics of grey interior, other than the stock photos. Thanks in advance!!

chirojeep

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU High Altitude
Occupation
Chiropractor
About to order my first wrangler in the HA package! Does anyone have the grey leather seats on theirs, that you wouldn’t mind posting a pic of please? In the Mississippi heat I just cannot do the black interior, but I can’t find any pics of grey interior, other than the stock photos. Thanks in advance!!
I got the black leather. I live here in Miami, and honestly the heat doesnt affect me that much with the black leather. I prefer the black over the grey only because the color changing after so much wear. Ive seen the lighter interiors change to blue just from people wearing blue jeans a lot and driving.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
I ordered the gray interior as well. The salesman told me it’s gorgeous but be careful with blue jeans that stain 😅

AllBusiness

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU High Altitude
Oh no! Not what I was wanting to hear! Thank you for letting me know.
Here is what the interior looks like. Called "black interior/steel grey seats". I love the combo -- looks great. Had this since July and really cleaning the seats is only the outside edge of the seat. Not very difficult to clean occasionally. Definitely worth the effort to have the color combo. Face of the dash and door panels are also the lighter color as shown in the pic.
Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread Jeep interior

I'm sure you will enjoy yours.

Sponsored

Wbino

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
I wonder what the Granite Crystal HA would look with the tow hooks painted the same caramel color of the black seat stitchings?

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Here is what the interior looks like. Called "black interior/steel grey seats". I love the combo -- looks great. Had this since July and really cleaning the seats is only the outside edge of the seat. Not very difficult to clean occasionally. Definitely worth the effort to have the color combo. Face of the dash and door panels are also the lighter color as shown in the pic.
Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread Jeep interior

I'm sure you will enjoy yours.
They’re gorgeous!! I can’t wait to get mine 😍

efulcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon ordered!
What did you end up ordering? I think the steel gray is worth it.
I totally changed from what I had originally planned to order! My husband and son pushed hard enough and got their way!… I ordered a white Rubicon with the saddle interior! Now, hurry up February!
Sponsored