2021 High Altitude Silver
Modified my 2020 Unlimited High Altitude
6CA2844B-ABC1-43D9-BC3E-1F68065360E1.jpeg

2” Mopar lift with Fox shocks
20x10 XD Grenade wheels (-24 offset)
35x12.5R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Fox steering stabilizer
Nfab EpYx steps
Wow. Looks great! Are you going to leave the Wrangler Unlimited sticker on? I’m planning on taking mine off my billet silver ASAP.
Sponsored

Azhoopsfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread A5C44DD7-8BBF-4D24-A4D3-E15F280B5004

My Ocean Blue High Altitude.
I was torn between the Ocean Blue and Billet Silver (I liked the black too). However, the OB is not available on the 2021 so it made my decision much easier. If I was getting a 2020, the fact that OB is not available in 2021 would have swung me to get that color (more rare). Looks great.

Sponsored

Markham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
I wasn’t thinking about tires for mine until I saw this thread. I can’t imagine these Dueler tires are going to perform well at all in the winter.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I wasn’t thinking about tires for mine until I saw this thread. I can’t imagine these Dueler tires are going to perform well at all in the winter.
Yeah, I'd recommend getting Snow rated A/Ts.

Sponsored

Jeepjew

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited high altitude
Does anyone on this thread know
For sure if rubicon wheels will fit on the high altitude bc of bigger rotors?

Azhoopsfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone on this thread know
For sure if rubicon wheels will fit on the high altitude bc of bigger rotors?
I don't know for sure, so am curious as well. But I would be surprised if it was a problem. I plan on replacing stock tires with 275/60/20s, which are exactly 33" and slightly bigger than Rubicon tires.

Markham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
I like how this thread started out by shitting on the high altitude trim. Maybe some of us prefer body color molding and 20’s. Those of you with evil eye grills and red halos look ultra stupid.

I wanted something that’s going to look nice (poor mans G Wagon) but also be capable in the winter. And yes, it even came with clear plastic on the fenders to protect from rock chips.

Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread A4D5CABC-2DFD-4851-8747-3D81089FD4C2

Jeepjew

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited high altitude
I agree all the hate lol, I see so many Jeeps all jacked up and have all this aftermarket stuff that some ppl do use off-road and love it and then I see all the posers that spend tons of money on aftermarket lifts and anything else and all they do is drive around town and drive their Jeeps up on their boyz front tires and take selfies like school girls, which is fine bc that’s their thing, so to each his own, but don’t bash others who like painted trim and a sweet interior lol.

Azhoopsfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like how this thread started out by shitting on the high altitude trim. Maybe some of us prefer body color molding and 20’s. Those of you with evil eye grills and red halos look ultra stupid.

I wanted something that’s going to look nice (poor mans G Wagon) but also be capable in the winter. And yes, it even came with clear plastic on the fenders to protect from rock chips.

Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread A4D5CABC-2DFD-4851-8747-3D81089FD4C2
Looks great! My billet silver should be here any day.
Sponsored