HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
I totally changed from what I had originally planned to order! My husband and son pushed hard enough and got their way!… I ordered a white Rubicon with the saddle interior! Now, hurry up February!
That was what I was originally going to order. It’s going to be so nice. Yes!! I hope at least the holidays make days go by faster.

AllBusiness

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU High Altitude
They’re gorgeous!! I can’t wait to get mine 😍
No issues cleaning the edges of the seats. It takes a while to notice any color at the edges of the seats. I use a cleaner that my BMW guy gave me that I use on the Jeep as well. Great stuff! The light color with caramel stitching looks great.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
The Mojave Gladiator also has the Steel Gray seats. They do look nice. I’m afraid I’d be too hard on them because they’re so light.

2922DB56-7E5E-4C34-A897-6A90E762C53A.jpeg
That loooks nice with the orange stitching. Yeah they will definitely be a little more high maintenance but they’re 🔥

kantonelli

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Yukon Denali- Ordered 22 High Altitude
I ordered a Hydro Blue HA with the sky one touch top a few weeks ago, I'm so excited as this is my first jeep! After going back and forth between different trim levels the HA is more my style. It's the boujie "J Wagon" look and gorgeous interior for me :)

thegeedawg

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude 4xe
Hi all - First post to the forum.

I have a 2022 HA 4xe with Sky One Touch. I imagine many HA owners have the SOT. I love the convenience, but it seems that many standard accessories are not compatible. such as sunshades and grab handles.

If you have suggestions for grab handles with the SOT? Please share. (and yes, I care about aesthetics otherwise I would've have the HA. AKA mall crawler :) thanks in advance.

rmlimodriver

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Hi all - First post to the forum.

I have a 2022 HA 4xe with Sky One Touch. I imagine many HA owners have the SOT. I love the convenience, but it seems that many standard accessories are not compatible. such as sunshades and grab handles.

If you have suggestions for grab handles with the SOT? Please share. (and yes, I care about aesthetics otherwise I would've have the HA. AKA mall crawler :) thanks in advance.
I have this Hotheads sun shade on my HA SOT and love it.

https://hotheadheadliners.com/colle...ky-one-touch-power-top?variant=39330102018114

Tieri Paracord Innovations are grab handles that work on an SOT. You can find her on Facebook. You can pick color combinations for aesthetics. She offers several other interior mods as well.

Quadratec