HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Here's a thread for the future and current owners of the High Altitude version of the Jeep Wrangler!
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The high altitude package, for people who want their Jeep to look stupid right off the showroom floor.
Or the Wrangler that's for people who want the body color everything or teenage/young girls and boys who want to look cool. Maybe even some Moms who want to look cool. :CWL: :CWL:

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Or the Wrangler that's for people who want the body color everything or teenage/young girls and boys who want to look cool. Maybe even some Moms who want to look cool. :CWL: :CWL:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about what looks good or bad. But body color everything and 20” wheels on a Jeep is factually stupid. Haha

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about what looks good or bad. But body color everything and 20” wheels on a Jeep is factually stupid. Haha
I call it the "Jeep for the Mall Crawlers". Haha, I guess that's why I'm ordering a two door Rubicon later this year or next.

Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I mean it’s a pretty good idea really. Lots of people spend thousands of dollars and take months to make their Jeeps look this stupid. Now you can immediately look stupid. No more waiting to troll around in the mall parking real slow so people will notice your stupid looking Jeep. You can go directly from the dealership to the mall looking stupid the very same day.

Bronco killer!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I mean it’s a pretty good idea really. Lots of people spend thousands of dollars and take months to make their Jeeps look this stupid. Now you can immediately look stupid. No more waiting to troll around in the mall parking real slow so people will notice your stupid looking Jeep. You can go directly from the dealership to the mall looking stupid the very same day.

Bronco killer!
True that! It's a stupid package, but some people like it some might be able to make it look good with REAL mods. But I'd still rather get a Rubicon for the same price.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly, I don't think it looks that bad. I mean, I don't know if I would want one but it's not horrible. It's like a top of the line Sahara if you ask me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread Wrangler-Unlimited-High-Altitude-Exterior-Bright-White
I think Silver isn't too terrible on it, but it needs some chunky tires and a lift.

Lovett77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude 2020
Vehicle Showcase
[
Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread 8B8D1CCD-E4B2-4B36-9125-76C39912622A
We just picked this one up last week and loving it. It came with the Sky One Touch roof, which has been super convenient for us. Before we bought this, I read all the threads on how people hate on the high altitude. Didn’t make a difference on our decision. I’ll own it. We love the “high attitude” and all other Wrangler trims. We were looking at a Regular Sahara, but this one came with all the options we wanted. I wasn’t seeking 20in Dubs, but oh well we are rolling with them. Can’t be happier. Well if the back window came off or rolled down that would make it almost perfect for us. Anyways we are pumped to own a wrangler finally.

Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread 0151930A-A41A-4446-A43E-70F9218E8C2C

Sponsored

Lovett77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think Silver isn't too terrible on it, but it needs some chunky tires and a lift.
We just got a black one with the sky one touch roof. Black was the only option we had. Looks super sharp and we love it so far. I don’t really care what others think about this one. Personally I like em all, but this one made the most sense for us. It’s different from all the others and yes definitely not so much off road material, but I didn’t buy it for that.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[
Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH ALTITUDE Edition JL Club Thread 0151930A-A41A-4446-A43E-70F9218E8C2C
We just picked this one up last week and loving it. It came with the Sky One Touch roof, which has been super convenient for us. Before we bought this, I read all the threads on how people hate on the high altitude. Didn’t make a difference on our decision. I’ll own it. We love the “high attitude” and all other Wrangler trims. We were looking at a Regular Sahara, but this one came with all the options we wanted. I wasn’t seeking 20in Dubs, but oh well we are rolling with them. Can’t be happier. Well if the back window came off or rolled down that would make it almost perfect for us. Anyways we are pumped to own a wrangler finally.

How are you able to see this at night? The whole thing is pitch black! Congratulations though!

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We just got a black one with the sky one touch roof. Black was the only option we had. Looks super sharp and we love it so far. I don’t really care what others think about this one. Personally I like em all, but this one made the most sense for us. It’s different from all the others and yes definitely not so much off road material, but I didn’t buy it for that.
I actually like yours since everything is black. Makes it look sinister.

Lovett77

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How are you able to see this at night? The whole thing is pitch black! Congratulations though!
Lol! Thank you! True it really is. I wanted Granite Crystal, but there were zero in MN with sky one touch. This was the only one I could find. The Sky one roof sold my wife on us getting a Wrangler. I might look into some lighting mods for it, but honestly I’m new to all this.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol! Thank you! True it really is. I wanted Granite Crystal, but there were zero in MN with sky one touch. This was the only one I could find. The Sky one roof sold my wife on us getting a Wrangler. I might look into some lighting mods for it, but honestly I’m new to all this.
The Sky One Touch is worth it definitely, easy to open and enjoy. Sadly 2 doors are unavailable with the one touch.
Sponsored