Hidden Falls November 10th

SouthTexasJLU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Small group heading out November 10th. 3 or 4 JL's and 2 others. Mostly a "trail ride" and easy day of wheeling and cutting up.
Will be at the park 9-9:30AM.

If there is any interest in tagging along just reply and I'll get in touch and we can set a spot to all meet up.
Sponsored

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
I'll be on vacation during this but I'd love to join one the next time. Looking to go off-road but hate all the mudholes in Houston.

tyoung01

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I’m interested in possibly tagging along. Not too adventurous just yet on rock climbing, but up for some trail riding. I haven’t been to HF in a long time. I had a sxs the last time.

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
i've never been either, but planning on going next weekend, Oct 26, 27, and/or the weekend of Nov 10th. The kids want to do some "real off-roading" and camp there. Any suggestions for going the first time? will it be ok for family camping at night, or is there partying late into the night? we'll be in a stock JLUR

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I have to work :crying:

G Man

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport 2 Door
Following, I'm a newb but would be up to give it a shot. Is this group you're going with open to anybody, or is it private? I'm just down the road.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Man if ours was in and ready we’d down. Want to hit that place before 2019 ejs to get some seat time and comfortable in the new ride

Brett

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
I'd be down. Not sure I will have my rock sliders by then but I'd be up for some light wheeling for sure.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SouthTexasJLU

SouthTexasJLU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
i've never been either, but planning on going next weekend, Oct 26, 27, and/or the weekend of Nov 10th. The kids want to do some "real off-roading" and camp there. Any suggestions for going the first time? will it be ok for family camping at night, or is there partying late into the night? we'll be in a stock JLUR
We have always had a nice camping experience, plenty of room to tuck away by yourself. I always bring my kids, ages 8 and 14.

OP
OP
SouthTexasJLU

SouthTexasJLU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Following, I'm a newb but would be up to give it a shot. Is this group you're going with open to anybody, or is it private? I'm just down the road.
We don't care who comes. We like to have a good time and make sure everyone with us learns something. Group ranges from "newbs" to guys with buggies. This is a "trail ride" and have fun trip, we won't be hitting the hardest trails in the park.

OP
OP
SouthTexasJLU

SouthTexasJLU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Our group that will be leaving from Houston is getting larger. Once I iron out that part I will post up a spot in the park for everyone to meet.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Any plans for one between early December and March/April? I know the weather isn’t the greatest then but the park shouldn’t be crowded

Brett
Sponsored