First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
This thread is dedicated strictly to wheeling at Hidden Falls Adventure Park near Marble Falls, TX. Feel free to post your questions, comments, insights, trail conditions reports, photos, and videos.

If you’re going and would like company, post the date and time you’ll be there so that others can join you. I’ve gone alone every time I’ve been in the past year. It’d be great to meet some forum members and have someone to go with.

Jeep Wrangler JL Hidden Falls Adventure Park {filename}

Sponsored

Last edited:

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Sub'd. My and I want to get out there this summer.

captnjbk

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon. 2017 Moto Guzzi V7.
This thread is dedicated strictly to wheeling at Hidden Falls Adventure Park near Marble Falls, TX. Feel free to post your questions, comments, insights, trail conditions reports, photos, and videos.

If you’re going and would like company, post the date and time you’ll be there so that others can join you. I’ve gone alone every time I’ve been in the past year. It’d be great to meet some forum members and have someone to go with.

Great idea. Just post next time and we'll join you.

bravelion

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
I look forward to my Jeep losing its offroad virginity there once I receive it and make the initial mods. I won't want to make its maiden voyage alone so I'll definitely post here. Hopefully by mid-March. :)

Canuck714

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU Rubicon, 2014 Roush Raptor, 2020 JLU Willy's
Vehicle Showcase
I look forward to my Jeep losing its offroad virginity there once I receive it and make the initial mods. I won't want to make its maiden voyage alone so I'll definitely post here. Hopefully by mid-March. :)
Dont feel you need to Mod first. I took our 2015 Rubi there second day after we bought it. I think it had 250 miles on it.
I waited a week for the 2020

Sponsored

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Our Wrangler's maiden voyage was completely and utterly BONE STOCK at Bridgeport OHV. Going bone stock allows you to get a baseline and then you can really judge the effectiveness of your upgrades as you do them.

Dont feel you need to Mod first. I took our 2015 Rubi there second day after we bought it. I think it had 250 miles on it.
LOL. The number of people we've seen with paper tags is funny. But they are meant to go from dealership to trails.

bravelion

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
Yes, I am doing the mods before I go so I can sell the take-offs tires and suspension as new.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon

TH, thank you for setting up this thread, good idea. I haven't been to HF yet, but would like to go later this spring to learn the ropes from those who know. . .

Ppita02

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
TH, thank you for setting up this thread, good idea. I haven't been to HF yet, but would like
to go later this spring to learn the ropes from those who know. . .

Hello,

I have been to Hidden Falls I think 3 times so far since Oct. 18 when I got my JLUR. Every time I went it was a blast. I usually just make a day trip out of it and drive from Dallas early, wheel all day and get back before midnight. Yes, it makes for a really long day, but’s it’s worth it for me. The trails are great, challenging in certain areas, technical yet fun. I have gone with my local jeep club, my wife, and even camped there for the weekend once for my bday with my Father-In-Law. Overall this is probably my favorite park within a days drive from Dallas. Check out the photos!

Sponsored

Hibypass

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Trying this again...I will be at Hidden Falls this Saturday. Weather is supposed to be great. Come ride along!

Canuck714

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU Rubicon, 2014 Roush Raptor, 2020 JLU Willy's
Vehicle Showcase
Trying this again...I will be at Hidden Falls this Saturday. Weather is supposed to be great. Come ride along!
MX track Saturday.. may go HF Sunday