Hidden falls 2/8/20

Daviejoe

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sportS
Going out for my wife’s birthday if anyone’s wants to join. I’m leaving from fort hood area around 10
I’m gunna stay on the mild stuff and maybe hit some 4s
Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Going out for my wife’s birthday if anyone’s wants to join. I’m leaving from fort hood area around 10
I’m gunna stay on the mild stuff and maybe hit some 4s
You mean 2/8/20 don't you? January is gone

Sponsored

OP
OP
Daviejoe

Daviejoe

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sportS
Sounds good guys I’ll be at area by the store airing down and taking the doors off around 11am

Canuck714

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU Rubicon, 2014 Roush Raptor, 2020 JLU Willy's
Vehicle Showcase
Any specific trails you have in mind? I did Baby Back and North Pole last time and I’d like to try them in the opposite direction.
I went on Feb 1 and Ran a clock wise loop down North Pole and Up Baby Back. The creek crossing at the bottom of Baby Back had a couple jeeps stuck as it was wet and rutted. Was a little worried I was going to have an issue climbing out with her stocker, but line selection and some throttle and up I went.
Which way did you run it last time?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I went on Feb 1 and Ran a clock wise loop down North Pole and Up Baby Back. The creek crossing at the bottom of Baby Back had a couple jeeps stuck as it was wet and rutted. Was a little worried I was going to have an issue climbing out with her stocker, but line selection and some throttle and up I went.
Which way did you run it last time?
I hit North Pole coming from Wildcat Stairway (radio tower in the center of the park). Took North Pole to the right to where it intersects Baby Back at the back corner of the park. Baby Back from the back corner back to the store. I guess that’s clockwise, huh?

Yes, the creek crossing has caught a few folks out. Super slick climbing out of the mud hole but I made it up the bank with no drama, easier than I expected.

Sponsored

freddiegs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I should be there this Saturday. Small group of us going.

ckuptz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Unfortunately, we will be there one day early on 02/07/20.

OP
OP
Daviejoe

Daviejoe

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sportS
Any specific trails you have in mind? I did Baby Back and North Pole last time and I’d like to try them in the opposite direction.
Yea I usually do thoes ones, thinking wet and wild, north peak than come down green mile. Always open to suggestions

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yea I usually do thoes ones, thinking wet and wild, north peak than come down green mile. Always open to suggestions
The last 2 times I have gone the extreme NW corner (where North Peak is) has been closed down because it’s washed out supposedly. That part of North Pole past Green Mike is no bueno for me, seems it’s only passable by purpose built rock buggies. Never tried Wet & Wild yet.

OP
OP
Daviejoe

Daviejoe

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sportS
The last 2 times I have gone the extreme NW corner (where North Peak is) has been closed down because it’s washed out supposedly. That part of North Pole past Green Mike is no bueno for me, seems it’s only passable by purpose built rock buggies. Never tried Wet & Wild yet.
It was open during the poler bear run but if not oh well
Sponsored