wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
My wife loves the wrangler even more than I do. She’s already shopping for a second Jeep. She wants a project Jeep to play with.

thanks for having me,
Mark
Welcome and nice set up. One of my traveling partners has the same camper. Now on to the wife issue. My wife is driving me crazy about a second Jeep to build or just have. Mind you we have two Jeeps already. She has been looking at rock crawlers Jeeps and buggies. I have to remind her that the closest place for us to truly rock crawl in a long way from Michigan and it would require us to buy a truck and trailer again to haul it. We will be full time traveling in a few months so the need for an additional Jeep, (she is looking at 2dr JLs currently an Islander in Snazberry..). So she would be able to drive it for about two months and then it would be about a year and a half before she could use it again.

The good thing is my wife is full gong ho for Jeeping. We also just returned from the OBX a few weeks ago.

Jeep life.... we love it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
VAJeeper

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Welcome and nice set up. One of my traveling partners has the same camper. Now on to the wife issue. My wife is driving me crazy about a second Jeep to build or just have. Mind you we have two Jeeps already. She has been looking at rock crawlers Jeeps and buggies. I have to remind her that the closest place for us to truly rock crawl in a long way from Michigan and it would require us to buy a truck and trailer again to haul it. We will be full time traveling in a few months so the need for an additional Jeep, (she is looking at 2dr JLs currently an Islander in Snazberry..). So she would be able to drive it for about two months and then it would be about a year and a half before she could use it again.

The good thing is my wife is full gong ho for Jeeping. We also just returned from the OBX a few weeks ago.

Sounds great! Life is so much better when the wife agrees!

OP
OP
VAJeeper

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Hahahaha, I know what you mean. I had garage envy when I saw Marks garage.
I mean mine’s not too tight, and I have a deck shelf too…..
Lol

Jeep Wrangler JL Hi, new guy here. Thought I’d share.... 5073EFFE-3564-415B-872C-F65FD1409E12

Jeep Wrangler JL Hi, new guy here. Thought I’d share.... 5073EFFE-3564-415B-872C-F65FD1409E12
Love the compressor! Looks like you made very good use of the space. A guy might need a little info on the door hanger :movember:

Sponsored

JackA

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon; Nacho
Vehicle Showcase
Have you added or modified your Hiker Trailer? We have nearly 100 days in our 2020 5X8 Highway Deluxe.

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Superb, what else do you have in the warehouse

OP
OP
VAJeeper

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Have you added or modified your Hiker Trailer? We have nearly 100 days in our 2020 5X8 Highway Deluxe.
It’s actually an inTech RV. The only thing I’ve added is a 12v TV. It came with the slide out kitchen(fridge & cooktop) AC/Heat max air vent and solar ready. I’ll add the solar panels at some point.

we have about six weeks of camp time in it, we pretty much have our (needs) sorted out and it stays ready to go.
My main reason for choosing this camper is, it’s also a usable box trailer. I use it for Home Depot runs or picking up furniture or whatever else the wife needs

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler

I envy you Ted.

I do so because---in this is in no way meant disrespectfully or to in any way somehow portray your wife/copilot as any less feminine than any other woman--or on the other hand to objectify her physical attractiveness (my wife and daughter tell me that that's not PC either these days)...

but simply because looking great in a skirt, and still able to dress in work boots and change a tire faster than me is like marrying your wife and your fishing buddy all in one!

I love my girls, but they think roughing it is a hotel that mandates that you pack your own hairdryer, where one isn't supplied!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Love the compressor! Looks like you made very good use of the space. A guy might need a little info on the door hanger :movember:
Thanks Mark. In all honesty I’m blessed to even have a garage. I feel bad for my brothers and sisters in here that have their Jeep’s broken into or damaged on the street.

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry I didn't answer the second part of your question in the last post. Thats the Top Lift Pro door cart. It's perfect for me because of it's narrowness.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I envy you Ted.

I do so because---in this is in no way meant disrespectfully or to in any way somehow portray your wife/copilot as any less feminine than any other woman--or on the other hand to objectify her physical attractiveness (my wife and daughter tell me that that's not PC either these days)...

but simply because looking great in a skirt, and still able to dress in work boots and change a tire faster than me is like marrying your wife and your fishing buddy all in one!

I love my girls, but they think roughing it is a hotel that mandates that you pack your own hairdryer, where one isn't supplied!
She has been an awesome spouse and friend over the last almost 32 years...... Even when I do this to her......

Sponsored