First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Photographer
I saw a JL Hi-Lift side mount on here somewhere but I haven't been able to find it with a search.
Random bump after finding this thread during a Google search. But I was talking to Go Rhino later last year and they said they were developing a side mount prototype. They're a bit behind with their initial release date they told me though. I'm interested.
Here's the screenshot I saw on Quadratec:

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 8.59.25 AM.png

safety_glasses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Random bump after finding this thread during a Google search. But I was talking to Go Rhino later last year and they said they were developing a side mount prototype. They're a bit behind with their initial release date they told me though. I'm interested.
Here's the screenshot I saw on Quadratec:

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 8.59.25 AM.png
I like this idea, but if it uses the same bolt holes that the Mopar a-pillar light mount brackets use then it won't work for me.

Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Not the best photo but I have it mounted to the roof rack with rhino-rack hi-lift mounting bracket for their vortex roof racks. It’s nice and out of way and not “in-your-face” thing that other mounts tend to do for something that rarely ever gets used.

18F46D60-614F-4891-862A-2342719072B4.jpeg

Big Husky

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Photographer
I like this idea, but if it uses the same bolt holes that the Mopar a-pillar light mount brackets use then it won't work for me.
Same with my A-pillar mounted lights, but I have Baja Design, not MOPAR. So I think I mount mine on top idk yet.

Big Husky

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Photographer
So Go Rhino finally released the a-pillar driver side jack mount. Not a bad price for I thought it'd be at ~$125. And so far I only see Quadratec and their Amazon page are selling it. It says "farm jack" and not specifically for Hi-Lift or Smittybilt, hopefully meaning their two mounting points are universal. Plus it looks like you can keep any running boards (tube type) and a-pillar armour/light mounts with it. I might be purchasing soon.

Jeep Wrangler JL Hi-Lift and RotopaX options for the JL? GR Jack Mount
Sponsored