Sponsored

Here's a new one... I think... "Aux Switches Temporarily Unavailable Battery Charging"

Zacreth

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gecko 4xe
So my wife says the Jeep has a warning message after unplugging the Jeep and going to appointments and errands and such...

"Aux Switches Temporarily Unavailable Battery Charging"

She said that it would constantly show up on the dash when she slowed down for a street light or stop sign...? Plus currently nothing is hooked up to the Aux switches and none of them were on since it would be obviously to try to turn off the switches to get rid of the messages but it's still showing up...

Weird, but anyone else experience this?

IMG-20220119-WA0000.jpg
Sponsored

spenbro

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe & 2021 Grand Cherokee Overland
I had that one pop up on me last week - several times in one day, but it hasn't happened again since. Nothing hooked up to mine either. Incidentally, it happened right after my stereo and center screen went completely out on me (notice I have no working clock in the upper left side of my dash screen). I have an appointment to drop it off tomorrow, so I ask them what that means.
Jeep Wrangler JL Here's a new one... I think... "Aux Switches Temporarily Unavailable Battery Charging" Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 4.05.41 PM

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
I saw this after one of the recall updates. It went away after a day or so and never returned.

58Willys

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
There is a “battery saver” mode that can be activated/deactivated. When activated the system cuts power to various electrical items. It’s in the owners manual.

OP
OP
Zacreth

Zacreth

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gecko 4xe
There is a “battery saver” mode that can be activated/deactivated. When activated the system cuts power to various electrical items. It’s in the owners manual.
That may be true but that was activated when the message appeared on the dash. I drove the Jeep all day yesterday and it didn't appear for me. If it shows again I'll take it to the dealership to have them look at it.

paffemt

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
I had that after my Battery died due to door latch issue. Went away after the battery's voltage level went up while driving it.
Sponsored