Sponsored

Hephaestus designs is looking for a few jeep owners to demo their H.I.D Hook for hard tops

Madrotty1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
A start up company is looking for a few people to install and try a new product. If anyone is interested message me a picture of your jeep with the top on and a quick BIO about it. You can see there Website at hephaestus-industrial-designs.myshopify.com.
Sponsored

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
The website in a sign up for an email list. Didn't see any product info.

OP
OP
Madrotty1

Madrotty1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
The website in a sign up for an email list. Didn't see any product info.
Sorry, I called them and they were updating the website last night you should be able to try it now!

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Will they add more pictures of the tool in use? I'll be honest, I'm at a loss on how this tool works.

H.I.D Welding

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Will they add more pictures of the tool in use? I'll be honest, I'm at a loss on how this tool works.
Hey Moab, First of all your Jeep looks great! I appreciate your honesty and agree we need more content! We are currently working on getting more posted but I am a one man company with literally no back ground in photos, editing and or marketing! We have a professional photographer set up with Madrotty to get better photos and videos of his set up. I am a fabricator not a sales person so I was hoping to let my product speak for its self other then being a smooth talker! I hope this helps answer any questions and I appreciate your understanding while we get thing fully set up! The idea behind the H.I.D HOOK is that its a one point set up that can help remove the top off in any situation where you have an anchor. Meaning camping and using a tree while camping, garage, barn, etc, using any hoist, pulls, or ratchet system you happen to have!

Sponsored

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Watched the video. The product is the fancy eye-bolt or the entire system including the electric host?

H.I.D Welding

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Watched the video. The product is the fancy eye-bolt or the entire system including the electric host?
GTX, right now we selling the Hook, Gasket, Hardware, metal subframe that mounts under the roof to disperse the weight, and auto epoxy to weather proof the hardtop for 50.00$ (for demo jeeps it would be free) but we are working to figuring out some option for different hoisting choices but that is not currently available.

caterpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No jeeps yet!
I like this idea but I am concerned about 2 things.

1. Long term wont this put stress on the fiberglass as it would seem to be just a bolt system throught the fiberglass part only.

2. Im not sure I like the fact that this hook would have to stay on all the time and stick up from the top as it appears. Is this the case? It might be interesting to see if you can fabricate a system that could be removed and the hole plugged for times when you wont be using the Jeep with the top off as often. I.e. winter.

Anyone else with concerns or ideas? Otherwise I love the speed and simplicity of the concept and the need for minimal hardware on the ceiling. Basically just the winch if I understand correctly.
Sponsored