Jacksparrow

First Name
Bhanu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CLS 53 AMG
I appreciate all the help and advice.

I'm looking for one with Advanced Safety. Ideally, in Red with a matching hardtop. If not red, white, and blue are other choices. I searched on the jeep website but could not find any in those colors with advanced safety. It looks like you can only search up to 250 miles on the jeep website with the package options.

Do you anyone know about ordering a 20th anniversary addition? The dealers I spoke to do not seem to know when to order.

I appreciate all the help.

Thanks,
Bhanu
Sponsored

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Willys, 2023 HVY Rubicon XR
I appreciate all the help and advice.

I'm looking for one with Advanced Safety. Ideally, in Red with a matching hardtop. If not red, white, and blue are other choices. I searched on the jeep website but could not find any in those colors with advanced safety. It looks like you can only search up to 250 miles on the jeep website with the package options.

Do you anyone know about ordering a 20th anniversary addition? The dealers I spoke to do not seem to know when to order.

I appreciate all the help.

Thanks,
Bhanu
Change the zip code on the Jeep search site to look at other areas. Also, the site has glitches. Sometimes you have to click on the VIN to confirm the options available. Here's a blue High Altitude with advanced safety https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXP68PW637357

OP
OP

Jacksparrow

First Name
Bhanu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CLS 53 AMG
Thank you. Are there any downsides to one touch sky top? We do want to install a tent on the top.

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gobi Rubicon
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
Jeep Wrangler JL Help with Rubicon 4Xe purchase that has Lift Installed 1678393685451

They're already charging you 5 Grand above MSRP for the Jeep, what do you think they're doing on the accessories? It seems like alright stuff, but I wouldn't trust a dealer that does anything like that. Especially when there's more places trying to help buyers out.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Thank you. Are there any downsides to one touch sky top? We do want to install a tent on the top.
The rear window is not removable (the reason we chose to go Dual Top), and the rear quarters are more difficult to store than the soft top windows.

I'd assume there are racks with enough vertical lift to allow installation over the SOT, though. Something you can't do with the soft top.

Sponsored

XX4XEXX

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I would NOT buy this either. We just purchased our 2nd RXE and now have a tad in 7k in suspension wheels and tires we haven't even hit 66k yet. Even at 64 or 74k stock no way.
Sponsored