Help with color choice crystal grey vs. snazzberry

VickiP

First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sahara
New to the forum and I have had so much fun reading all the posts and information from everyone- so- thanks! Especially all the pricing- helped so much. I am about to order a Sahara unlimited high altitude. I wanted a Sting Gray- however- it is not available in the high altitude. So dilemma- do I get an altitude (but I really love the stitched leather) or do I change the color? I am between the new Snazzberry color or crystal grey metallic? I know you either love the snazzberry color or hate it- my household is split -the women like it - the men want grey. I will be driving it- 50’s woman!! Thanks for your help- husband is sick of debate!
Sponsored

Landog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Willys 2 Door
.... husband is sick of debate!
HA! Totally understand!

I would say this: Go see that color in person, even if its a 2 door or whatnot. See the color in person.

When snazzberry first popped up, I really liked it, she thought the color didn't pop enough. This was all online.

When we went to test drive, there were no snazzberrys on the lot.

We eventually decided on a 2 door Willys in Sarge Green. It should be here the end of January.

BUT, a few days ago we saw a 2 door snazzberry sport in person at Safeway.

My wife's 1st reaction: WOW that looks much better live.

DOH!

Anyway, go see one in person.

Cheers!

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Snazzberry- because you said you wanted a color right? Black, white and scales of grey aren’t colors!

In all seriousness though, get whatever will make you happiest- you’re the one who will be driving it, after all!

OP
OP

VickiP

First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sahara
If I could convince the husband to trade in his F150 King Ranch for a Gladiator - I would be all set!

Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
HA! Totally understand!

I would say this: Go see that color in person, even if its a 2 door or whatnot. See the color in person.

When snazzberry first popped up, I really liked it, she thought the color didn't pop enough. This was all online.

When we went to test drive, there were no snazzberrys on the lot.

We eventually decided on a 2 door Willys in Sarge Green. It should be here the end of January.

BUT, a few days ago we saw a 2 door snazzberry sport in person at Safeway.

My wife's 1st reaction: WOW that looks much better live.

DOH!

Anyway, go see one in person.

Cheers!
I agree and would add that if at all possible see the colors on a sunny day. Many of the colors look very different depending on the sunlight. I have Ocean Blue Metallic. Snazzberry is a color that would react to sunlight much like the Ocean Blue.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
One of the worst color names ever, Snazzberry. I guess maroon sounds too boring. I was expecting something more than a color you would see on a Lincoln Town Car or a Buick. But look at me, I chose white.

Anyway, Granite looks like it has a slight brown tone to it in certain light. Every time I see it, I like it. Almost bought one, but found out it already had a deal on it.

Sponsored

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I agree and would add that if at all possible see the colors on a sunny day. Many of the colors look very different depending on the sunlight. I have Ocean Blue Metallic. Snazzberry is a color that would react to sunlight much like the Ocean Blue.
Absolutely! I wnet in to the dealershp with the intention of ordering a '21 willy's in snazzberry...ended up getting a killer deal on a '20 rubi..but I digress:
while there, they had one single snazberry vehicle on the lot & due to the sunny nature of the day, got a good picture of it..I can attest that it looks 1000% better in person than it does in ANY of the ads or pictures I"ve seen

Jeep Wrangler JL Help with color choice crystal grey vs. snazzberry FE02BEDC-FA9A-4A38-8B73-8B7A3BD25062

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
I am colorblind so I have a sting gray Jeep. My last Jeep was silver. If I could see colors I would go with a color....and so that would be my vote.

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Crystal Grey Metallic because it is awesome and always looks good in any light. The paint is very deep and has a very rich look to it. I also believe if it ever needs repair or is chipped or scratch it will be easier to duplicate.

Lastly, we currently own 4 jeeps, all in different colors (White, Green, Blue and Crystal Grey) and the Crystal Grey Metallic gets the most compliments. That is just my .02

At the end of the day, buy the one that makes you happy. Best of luck.
Sponsored