Help with 17 JKU headlights

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Hey guys. I could use some help here. I want to replace my husband's headlight. We're talking Jeep here :giggle: So, can I just replace the bulb, or should I do a complete overhaul? If anyone has a JK, you know these headlights suck! Thanks! I want to surprise him for Valentine's:like:
Sponsored

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Trucklites or JWspeaker both i had on my 2 Jk's. Trucklites on my 2011 JKU and the Jw's on my 2012 which i ran for 5 years. The JW's looked better lighting wise to me, but not much compared to the trucklites. Both products are made in the USA. The process to upgrade them takes less than 30 mins. You will have to make sure you adjust them so you don't blind other drivers.

Bulb replacement is the cheapest route. I tried to put better quality $50 phillips bulbs in those crappy housings with little improvement. Quadratec sells both of these headlites and both can be had with Heaters on them( the JW is under the Quadratec brand) since your in the Rust belt.

https://www.quadratec.com/categorie...adlights?solrsort=ps_commerce_price_high desc

OP
OP
GreyFox

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Trucklites or JWspeaker both i had on my 2 Jk's. Trucklites on my 2011 JKU and the Jw's on my 2012 which i ran for 5 years. The JW's looked better lighting wise to me, but not much compared to the trucklites. Both products are made in the USA. The process to upgrade them takes less than 30 mins. You will have to make sure you adjust them so you don't blind other drivers.

Bulb replacement is the cheapest route. I tried to put better quality $50 phillips bulbs in those crappy housings with little improvement. Quadratec sells both of these headlites and both can be had with Heaters on them( the JW is under the Quadratec brand) since your in the Rust belt.

https://www.quadratec.com/categories/lighting_lenses_bulbs/headlights?solrsort=ps_commerce_price_high desc
Thanks! I'll check these out right now:like:
Sponsored