Help, What inner fender liners to buy

Gravytheclown

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
So my wife and I are vacationing in Utah. Tonight on the way back to the hotel from Zion my stock front driver side fender inner came lose and got torn up by the tire. No big deal I’ll deal with it until I get back home. However now I either need a replacement and the clips or to upgrade.
option 1: Replacement is like $50, goes right on and protects / covers the under side of the fender.
Option 2: upgrade to metal inners. I really like this with one exception. what I’ve seen so far for upgrade don’t protect / cover the under side of the fender.
I really want my fenders to have that factory finish look like to stock ones give.
is there a fender inner upgrade that I’m missing that will work with the stock fenders and cover the same as the stock?

Thanks
Gravy
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
So my wife and I are vacationing in Utah. Tonight on the way back to the hotel from Zion my stock front driver side fender inner came lose and got torn up by the tire. No big deal I’ll deal with it until I get back home. However now I either need a replacement and the clips or to upgrade.
option 1: Replacement is like $50, goes right on and protects / covers the under side of the fender.
Option 2: upgrade to metal inners. I really like this with one exception. what I’ve seen so far for upgrade don’t protect / cover the under side of the fender.
I really want my fenders to have that factory finish look like to stock ones give.
is there a fender inner upgrade that I’m missing that will work with the stock fenders and cover the same as the stock?

Thanks
Gravy
You won't find any that cover the underside of the fender. They need to have some "give" like OEM and aluminium just doesn't have that property in this application. I have Artec fronts installed, haven't done rears but they're great liners and a nice fit. In saying that, I'm debating installing the rears just because the OEM liners are just fine TBH.

Reactions: J0E