Help!! Transmission/ idle rpm driving

HellaJL2817

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport
Thanks ahead for answering any questions or giving any feedback.
Over the past month I put brand new steel bumpers on my jeep JLU sport 2018 I also put a winch on the front. I went ahead and added three skid plates for both diffs and oil pan. I went ahead and put a Rubicon suspension on (shocks and struts) from a JLU Rubicon that was a steel bumper and tow package. I thought it was driving fine other than getting Stuck in some snow for a minute in PA where it was hard to get out of four Lo and when I say hard I meant like putting my body weight into pushing it out and then I had to give it some time and then eventually popped out. But this past weekend my wife is driving the jeep and she said it seems to be feeling like it’s an overdrive or idling or wanting to shift gears 0 to 25 mph. So I drove it today and everything seem fine to me it does have the high revving sound but the RPMs are fine it just sounds like a whining sound if anyone has any feedback or questions let me know. I guess I’m curious to know if all the added weight to the front and vehicle would affect your first and second and third gear of the transmission wanting to shift at different RPMs. Thanks
Sponsored

Hard Rock Jeep

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR HR, 2022 JLUR 2.0, 2022 JLUR Diesel
Could the whining sound be your electric fan that cools your radiator?