Help!! Rubicon suspension on sport

xsaltlifex

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 black on black 6 spd 2 door
I need some help guys. I got a free 2dr JL rubicon suspension today. The front coils are marked for passenger and driver side but the rear are not. Does it matter which side the rear springs go on? Also I can't read the stickers on the shocks so I cant tell which go on the front and which ones go on the back. Also the spring numbers are funky I looked everywhere but cant find a match. I know they came off of a 2dr jl with one of the turbo engines not the 3.6 that I have. Part numbers for the front springs are 0232AC(Driver side front) 0233AC (passenger side front). Rears are 9111AA 9113AA but are not marked for which side. I know thats a lot of questions. Thank you if you can help.
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I need some help guys. I got a free 2dr JL rubicon suspension today. The front coils are marked for passenger and driver side but the rear are not. Does it matter which side the rear springs go on? Also I can't read the stickers on the shocks so I cant tell which go on the front and which ones go on the back. Also the spring numbers are funky I looked everywhere but cant find a match. I know they came off of a 2dr jl with one of the turbo engines not the 3.6 that I have. Part numbers for the front springs are 0232AC(Driver side front) 0233AC (passenger side front). Rears are 9111AA 9113AA but are not marked for which side. I know thats a lot of questions. Thank you if you can help.
Those rear springs can be installed in either side.

The longer shocks go up front.

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
Typically the higher number is a taller spring, and the taller springs go on the passenger side. Perhaps Shawn up there knows something I don't know about those specific springs though? I'd put the 9113AA on the passenger side just to be safe.

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Typically the higher number is a taller spring, and the taller springs go on the passenger side. Perhaps Shawn up there knows something I don't know about those specific springs though? I'd put the 9113AA on the passenger side just to be safe.
I just looked up the part number and both say they can be installed on either side. If one is physically longer that then other, then yes, put the longer spring on the fuel tank side.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!