Kellen

First Name
Kellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t even know where to begin with this I’m on my fourth day of trying to do this install and it’s not working. I can’t even fit the bumper back onto my jeep with the winch using the mounting holes provided. It’s it’s way too far back I’m trying to draw my own mounting holes. But doing that with nothing but a handrail is proving difficult.I’m on the verge of just throwing this thing off of a bridge. Highly doubting him ever going to buy anything from rockhard again. All I want is to have the stupid thing on my jeep there’s anyone who can give some advice I would greatly appreciate it and if rockhard would like to contact me about this even better because their R&D is horrible, like with this even tested before they sent it out for production?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kellen

Kellen

First Name
Kellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
Vehicle Showcase
Here are pictures of what I’ve gotten so far.

961751BB-56D2-4202-95B8-06805C194922.jpeg

OP
OP
Kellen

Kellen

First Name
Kellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
Vehicle Showcase
Well it’s on. Had to do more drilling, cutting and filing then I think should be necessary. As in there should need to be none. But until I buy a better plate it’s on and I’m comfortable with it for now.

A36794DB-0475-4572-9A6F-F929C09AABD9.jpeg

Moregone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Yeah they really need to put in the instructions it's not compatible without modification.

I relocated my control box to the side of the frame rail. My winch has been scratching up my grill. You can find my post under their section in the Vendor forums.

There have been a couple people I've encountered with the problem and have made them aware
Sponsored

Last edited: