Sponsored

Help please: Looking for a parts company that ships USPS priority.

Chaostactics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Are there any Jeep parts companies that ship USPS priority? Every company wants $40-60 to ship a pair .75" spring spacers via UPS ground which will take like 2-3 weeks to arrive (shipping to HI). Some serious Bull****

I sell stuff on eBay all the time and priority is the cheapest and fastest option 99% of the time and all my items arrive in under a week CONUS.
Sponsored

Rubycon50

First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
If I need something quickly I’ll order it on eBay. Many of the sellers are the same as the parts companies you are referring to but when they sell on eBay the crazy shipping prices are much more reasonable. Parts prices tend to be a little higher on eBay but not astronomical. I have also had a lot of quick turnaround and reasonable shipping at www.dodgeparts.com. Honestly it’s a bit of a crapshoot so you need to hunt around a bit. Group1autoparts.com has also been reasonable. Many of the mopar suppliers will take your money without having the item in stock and then will email you a couple of days with an order cancellation. This is unfortunate and can unnecessarily delay your project. This really is a practice that could be avoided and should be brought to the attention of the industry.
Hope this helps.

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I feel your pain. Several years ago did a cruise around several of the islands. Stuff started to accumulate (souvenirs and even dirty laundry! LOL). One day I just went to a PO and boxed up a lot of what I knew I wouldn't need for the remainder of the trip, and sent to my house via Priority. It arrived a few days later. My in-laws did the same thing but just sent it First Class (a misnomer if ever there was one) and got their package over 2 weeks later. Both packages were going to CO.

Anyway, I hate to state the obvious but have you called and just asked the companies in question? They SHOULD work with you and USPS is easy to use. I bet Teraflex would help, but AFAIK their spacers are 1/2"

RA (RockAuto) now uses USPS quite a bit but I doubt they carry spacers....?

Let us know what you come up with!!
Sponsored