Sponsored

Help please. Has anyone heard of the company “DTO Customs” based in Virginia?

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
So, what happened? I thought I was keeping up, though no news since Thursday?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Izzo93

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
So just got back home a few hours ago taking the road trip down to a mutual location in VA to meet Lane from DTO…

First and foremost, the deal was legit.

couldn’t have been more satisfied with how the transaction went.

Got the check from them first, exchanged the parts right there in the bank parking lot, and then BS’d for 15-20 mins., went through the drive through, cashed the check and we were on our way.

Dealt with a fella named Lane, real chill guy. Discussed what their plans were for the build, and future ideas.

I really appreciate the in depth insight from everyone, jokingly and serious at the same time. & great appreciation for those who even went as far to PM me and give advice professionally & from personal private affairs.

The form of payment was indeed a business check issued from Country Chevrolet. And there was again, zero issues whatsoever. Heck, if I didn’t have a 5 hour drive back, and my German Shepherd at home. My wife and I most likely have invited them for dinner and a drink!

Great learning experiences throughout this whole ordeal, and again, much appreciation from all of yins.