Sponsored

Help on wrangler jl 4 door prices in my area!!! Please/ advice.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will own a jl
Hello everyone. I’m not new to jeeps as I’ve own several before but never a wrangler. I wanted at 13 to 15 wrangler but they hold their value so well that if I spend an extra one to $3000, I can get a new JL with the warranty so I’m thinking I might do that!!!!

I know there’s a lot a threads on prices but most of them I’m finding out from when they first launched back in December and January. I’m from New England and I’m looking for an 18jl 4 door auto Hard top sport. Just a stock basic jeep with the steel wheels. Nothing fancy no sport s or Sahara. Just a basic model with a four-door auto hard top. I’m finding the dealerships are charging between 32,500 to 34,500 depending on dealership. I’m wanting to know what people paid for my model and how much do jeep dealer take off on price. I’ve never bought a new Jeep so im not 100 percent sure what they take off on price haha. So any advice and information on prices would be awesome. I just think instead of going for a used Jeep, I could spend a little extra money and get a brand new one with the warranty you know? Because a 13-16 wrangler with under 40k Miles is still 29-31k lol. Thanks
Sponsored

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
No idea for your area...I factory ordered earlier this year.

Start with the MSRP/invoice thread and use that to see what invoice is for the build you want (or see on the lot). From there, you can get 1% under INVOICE by joining Tread Lightly. So I would start any negotiation there and expect lower. How much lower is the question.

Factory order used to be easier to get the best deal because you can compare the exact build from more than one dealer and get what you want. If you want to buy off the lot it changes. But again, find the thread I mentioned above to get a start.

OP
OP
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will own a jl
No idea for your area...I factory ordered earlier this year.

Start with the MSRP/invoice thread and use that to see what invoice is for the build you want (or see on the lot). From there, you can get 1% under INVOICE by joining Tread Lightly. So I would start any negotiation there and expect lower. How much lower is the question.

Factory order used to be easier to get the best deal because you can compare the exact build from more than one dealer and get what you want. If you want to buy off the lot it changes. But again, find the thread I mentioned above to get a start.
Thank you so much for the information dude I’m gonna have to check out that thread and then see what I can do. If I can get two to $4000 off a new Jeep, that would be awesome lol. But I’ll see what happens.

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
You'll wanna dig a little deeper into the forums and find the invoice price for what you're looking at. Remember, too, that the margins are much steeper on options than the base vehicle; that means where some guys are seeing 10-11% off MSRP, on a pretty basic Sport you may only manage to get 7% off. The margin just isn't there for them to lower the price.

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
What is the MSRP on your build? Getting 3-5% under invoice is pretty easy to achieve and that might get you close to $3000-5000 off of MSRP. My build was $42000 or so and I got about $4000 off of MSRP as I recall.

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will own a jl
What is the MSRP on your build? Getting 3-5% under invoice is pretty easy to achieve and that might get you close to $3000-5000 off of MSRP. My build was $42000 or so and I got about $4000 off of MSRP as I recall.

From the websites I’m looking at that have inventory on the lot, the msrp are ranging from 33,500 to 35,000 . And that’s for a four-door Wrangler base sport with the automatic hard top. And if I can get that price down to like 30 grand even, that would be awesome. If not I will try to get a leftover 18 or 17 Jay can and if I can get that price down to like 30 grand even, that would be awesome. If not I will try to get a leftover 18 or 17 JKu. Maybe they could give me a better deal on that model sense they not make it in anymore

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner