Help! My wife HATES my new Jeep!

av8or

First Name
Randall
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I guess he didn’t take the ball busting as well as I thought, he’s probably already deleted his account here. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement

ifonline

First Name
Ian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Small Business Owner
...he’s probably already deleted his account here.
According to his profile, he's been around as recently as this morning. Apparently he is ignoring this thread.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
According to his profile, he's been around as recently as this morning. Apparently he is ignoring this thread.
or he is not responding because he doesn't want to write anything that would incriminate himself if his wife finds this post.

cgagnon99

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Funny, my wife was the complete opposite. I always wanted a TJ as a toy to go along with my sporty cars (WRX most recently). He always hated the idea and said how terrible the ride would be, etc.

We finally test drove one around Thanksgiving and she said "wow, this is actually pretty nice". Needless to say, we ordered my JLU Sport Altitude and since it arrived in March we go for a ride almost every nice day. It helps that our senior dog (who loved car rides until a stint in the ICU in October) absolutely LOVES it.

Obviously can't help with footwell space, but I added a few little things for her that made it more comfortable for her. Got her some Sahara take off running boards, the little storage pocket for the grab bar, a hat she can keep in the Jeep, and just ordered some grab handles to make it easier for her to get in.

If there are any complaints she has, I'd bet there is an accessory to make it less of a frustration! Dog tax of our perfect angel

20210410_181801.jpg

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
or he is not responding because he doesn't want to write anything that would incriminate himself if his wife finds this post.
Or she already found this thread and the OP is now lying in a ditch... 😫

Advertisement

Tazer JL - Z Automotive

Advertisement