Help..... minor issue..... question

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
The interior hardtop trim piece on my JLUR that sits above the rear glass is coming loose.... the velcro strip that sticks to the inside of the trim piece has come unglued from the trim piece on the passenger side .....

I need some new Velcro..... (I told you it was a minor issue)..... anyone try any specific product that I can use to either re-glue the current piece or anyone know of a really good, sticky, Velcro strip that I can buy from Amazon or somewhere?

I could bring it in for a warranty claim but I would rather not take the time....... help?
Sponsored

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
The interior hardtop trim piece on my JLUR that sits above the rear glass is coming loose.... the velcro strip that sticks to the inside of the trim piece has come unglued from the trim piece on the passenger side .....

I need some new Velcro..... (I told you it was a minor issue)..... anyone try any specific product that I can use to either re-glue the current piece or anyone know of a really good, sticky, Velcro strip that I can buy from Amazon or somewhere?

I could bring it in for a warranty claim but I would rather not take the time....... help?
I would let the dealer make it good. It's a pain in the ass but it's brand new and you should have a perfect vehicle at the start! If not, 3M makes great velcro products.