Help me plan my half century (50th)

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have an opportunity of a lifetime to wheel my 50th in style. Even though I live on the east coast, I would love to wheel Moab in September. Would love to meet as many new folks as I can but would love for a group to join a group or a club to help me celebrate while experiencing a once in a lifetime opportunity for a veteran and off-road enthusiast.

Let’s hook up up and make a plan!

Signed,

A hope for a great adventure.

joe
Sponsored

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have an opportunity of a lifetime to wheel my 50th in style. Even though I live on the east coast, I would love to wheel Moab in September. Would love to meet as many new folks as I can but would love for a group to join a group or a club to help me celebrate while experiencing a once in a lifetime opportunity for a veteran and off-road enthusiast.

Let’s hook up up and make a plan!

Signed,

A hope for a great adventure.

joe
I did my 60th out west and took a good chunk of my family with me, 13 in all. September is an awesome time to go. We usually go in September but I have a NY wedding to attend so we will be back in November. Now I can recommend some great places to go and see especially if you haven't been out west. They are not all 4x4 trails but there is a lot more to experience if your interested. Although Moab is the objective and there are tons of trails, there are some awesome places out west that you should visit. Make it a National park/ Route 66/ 4X4 trail adventure.

Sprint7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ 2018 JL
I did my 50th last year with 10 days in Moab and Ouray, Co. It was my first time out west and had such a good time i am heading back in three weeks!
Sponsored