Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
A truss added to the M200 would go a long way to ensuring a longer life of that axle. But if you're not going past 35" tires and you don't beat on it, it should hold up.
Sponsored

OP
OP

DARAMOS

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Unlimted Sport
ideally i plan to swap out to m220 in the rear, not exactly sure what all this would entail.

I would ideally like to maintain my stock width so i do not have to make any changes to my Yeti Steering.

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
ideally i plan to swap out to m220 in the rear, not exactly sure what all this would entail.

I would ideally like to maintain my stock width so i do not have to make any changes to my Yeti Steering.
I'm in a similar boat as you except I have the anti spin m220. With kids and work and no real off roading close to me I don't get off road at all. Only once a year when I got to the beach. After getting the mc 2.5 lift I developed death wobble and got the yeti tie rod and drag link to help fix it. I don't want to have to rebuy that stuff. Plus I probably don't really need a much beefier front axle for what little off roading I plan to do.

Anyways I plan to just beef up the m186 with rcv axles ( I think), truss it, and add lockers and maybe regear. Then I can call it done. I'm taking my time though, I hope to have all that done in 3 or 4 years.
Sponsored