First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Can you elaborate on that? My wife's Jeep has the soft top and we haven't noticed this capability in 3 years. Are we missing something? It's been such an annoyance that she opted for the sky one touch on her new one!
Mine has a hand-crank in the bottom of the center console for the rear window. Just kidding. You just pull the bottom bar out and toss it on top of the roof. It's not unlike when you could roll the rear window (which you still can). Just pull that bar toward you and the sides will follow, then toss the bar on the roof and it's wide open. Way easier than using the hand-crank in the center console.
Sponsored

BlueMoose

First Name
Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2023
Occupation
Moose
Just went to my first JeepFest… a company called EZTrunk makes hinges that allow the softtop hatch to operate like the hardtop/powertop hatches. They also said if you buy their products at a festival like that you get 40% off the website price.
Jeep Wrangler JL Help me build my first Wrangler 70C0D3B8-066C-4213-81B2-853BB7B1201C
Jeep Wrangler JL Help me build my first Wrangler 278AF0F8-F375-49B6-8BDC-2EF976FC650F

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

I love my Rubicon, however had I any idea the XR package was coming I would waited the 6 weeks and ordered that.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Mine has a hand-crank in the bottom of the center console for the rear window. Just kidding. You just pull the bottom bar out and toss it on top of the roof. It's not unlike when you could roll the rear window (which you still can). Just pull that bar toward you and the sides will follow, then toss the bar on the roof and it's wide open. Way easier than using the hand-crank in the center console.
Ah ok thanks. Yeah that is an option but we still found that to be a pita. Same reason we didn't want that ez window either. Appreciate the idea, but still a bit clumsy having to manipulate the side flaps. At least for us. We might be spoiled because mine has a hard top. Heh.
Sponsored