HELP!!! LCA brackets!

my_0range_crush

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Okay so to start this off last year I installed a 392 HEMI in my jeep! Americas Most Wanted 4x4 did the swap in Holly Michigan and did an amazing job! Well I’m paying everything out of my own pocket and I couldn’t afford to do an axle swap at the same time. Well last month (May) I finally got a set of DSTRAC ultra 70’s in and I was super excited to finally get them! It only took 15 weeks to get but that’s to be expected with the supply issues we’ve been facing right now. Well I was super proactive in trying to get everything I needed before the axles showed up so I ordered the Rock Krawler brackets for the 3 link system I have on my jeep now!

I ordered the brackets April 21 and I still don’t have them! I reached out to them and they told me that they’re waiting on only one or two lower control arm brackets (on the axle since). I’m getting a little impatient with Rock Krawler right now and nervous that I might be missing a over landing trip I’ve had planed for a few months now. Does anyone know of any companies that offer a lower control arm bracket for a Dana 60 axle that’s identical to the RK one? I can’t keep waiting for them since that is literally the only thing I’m waiting for to start the axle swap at this point.

4F7A55C2-D165-4674-AB5A-7649E72F748D.jpeg

4DBA7FC4-DE38-4998-8250-66E9A9F96E4A.jpeg
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
It’s only been 6 weeks. What did you expect? There’s probably a list of people waiting that ordered before you. I don’t think you’re going to find compatible brackets other than fabbing your own.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Just get a bracket off barnes or the like, same with shock bracket. Its not rocket science on their measurements, just need an axle shock bracket that extends off the axle a bit, probably like a jk front lower and radius the bracket for larger tubing. B4wk0295 part number, just move it to whatever position/angle works weld it on
Sponsored